Farage Declares "Bigots Not Welcome" as Reform UK Aims for Professionalism

Social Media

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Oh, so now I’m responsible for the bigoted posts others make.

It’s always somebody else’s fault!

For some , like yourself , there just isn't enough bigotry or racism ,   hence the need to imagine it everywhere.  

That's how we end up with people asking ridiculous questions like  " is covid a racist virus"    or "is the british countryside racist"

or  we have woke organisations like Disney  altering the "ethnicity" of cartoon characters like snow white. etc etc

Isn't it about time , in the ever present  and vital interests of "diversity" , that we remade a few classic war films perhaps depicting Adolph Hitler  as a muslim or a  black man ?     Or maybe a docudrama about the moors murders  where  Myra Hindley  and Ian Brady  could be depicted as a couple of murdering Asian pedophiles.  ?      How would you feel about that ? 

Some have been applauded for suggesting that only gay actors should be cast in gay parts as only they can fully understand the angst , fine by me  by the way , as long as gay actors are not allowed to fill roles depicting straight characters.

OOPs  there goes my bigotry again    as we know equality only works one way doesn't it 

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Comparing people to snakes is not debate

I did not compare people to snakes, I used  the often unjustified fear of snakes as  an analogy to explain about the reasons for islamophobia    

When people say   for example    "he is like a fish out of water"  they are not equating anybody to being a fish

they are using the analogy of a fish out of water   to help describe somebody who is uncomfortable in their environment  or when they say  " the black sheep of the family "  it is not a racist reference to "people of colour" merely a way of saying that somebody differs somewhat from the rest of their siblings , not necessarily in colour either.

Do I like muslims?   not particularly,   Am I wary of them ?  yes , does that make me a bigot?   maybe it does   !  I make no secret of this  I have made many posts and comments. that  i know full well people like you will respond with  accusations of bigot etc   But to target a relatively innocuous post using  the  analogy of  Ophidiophobia, to explain the existence of islamophobia, as an example of bigotry, has to be evidence of desperation on your part.  Well either that or you just don't understand  "analogy"   Where did you say you came from?    oh yes you notably  avoided answering that question  (again)

Edited by Bday Prang

8 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

Some immigrants integrate well. Others don't. I don't see it as being religion specific.

Is running the local drug scene integrating? I guess not. Those doing so in my home town, and many others, are not Muslims.

As for protesting, there are those that don't like what's going on but don't want to get involved. By only taking notice of what's on MSN and social media, and ignoring the average person on the street, your ideas are being swayed. 

I don't see every non muslim out protesting wars involving non muslims.

I rarely see any muslims  condemning  the countless atrocities committed in the name of their religion.  There are many examples of non muslims condemning wars or acts of aggression  involving non muslims   an example being the many street protests in America during the vietnam war or more recently the condemnations of Russias activities in Ukraine   and indeed the misguided souls now criticising the Israelis for there response to a terrorist attack by muslims (who else)

As to your other point about drug dealing, have a guess who control the heroin supply around leeds , Bradford and west yorkshire generally?   Its the pakistanis, the same "community" that appear to have the monopoly on grooming underage girls

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

But,, in my humble opinion, it would hardly be a sensible decision for a person with little or no knowledge of mushrooms to walk around the forest picking and eating any  mushrooms they  find just because only a small number are dangerous 

For those lacking the appropriate skills it is considered much more sensible to buy mushrooms from a recognised retail outlet,where the mushrooms gathered, at least in theory, will have been selected by somebody who has the ability to distinguish between the ones that are safe and the ones that will kill 

The majority of people who, for reasons known only to themselves ,constantly assert that the vast majority of  Muslims are harmless and  peace loving are not themselves Muslims and neither do they speak Arabic consequently they are totally unable to have read and understood the Quran nor the nuances of the messages it contains  .  Their rhetoric is based purely on their own sense of wokeness

All Muslims speak and read Arabic???? 55555

1 hour ago, youreavinalaff said:

All Muslims speak and read Arabic???? 55555

That is not what I said !!!!!!! 5555555  I said that the vast majority of non muslims  who act as apologists for them cannot speak arabic.   Read it again a bit slower this time.

3 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

That is not what I said !!!!!!! 5555555  I said that the vast majority of non muslims  who act as apologists for them cannot speak arabic.   Read it again a bit slower this time.

I know that's not what you said. Thats why it's so funny.

Non muslims don't know about Islam because they can't read or speak Arabic. That's what you said.

so, how do non Arabic speaking or reading Muslims learn about the Quran????

Edited by youreavinalaff
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

I know that's not what you said. Thats why it's so funny.

Non muslims don't know about Islam because they can't read or speak Arabic. That's what you said.

so, how do non Arabic speaking or reading Muslims learn about the Quran????

no idea  perhaps you could enlighten me , on second thoughts don't bother I really don't care

Edited by Bday Prang
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

no idea  perhaps you could enlighten me , on second thoughts don't bother I really don't care

In that case, your previous comment just doesn't make sense, does it?

Non Muslims who don't speak Arabic know nothing about the Quran. However, non Arabic speaking Muslims do. That's what you think. 

However, it's not difficult to find out that the Quran is published, in it's entirety, in 47 languages.

That fact makes your previous comment even funnier.

Edited by youreavinalaff
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

In that case, your previous comment just doesn't make sense, does it?

Non Muslims who don't speak Arabic know nothing about the Quran. However, non Arabic speaking Muslims do. That's what you think. 

However, it's not difficult to find out that the Quran is published, in it's entirety, in 47 languages.

That fact makes your previous comment even funnier.

Yet they all scream ally akbar before they blow themselves up ,  even funnier,    

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

Bombs are funny? I don't think so. 

here we go again, I did not say bombs are funny    I could have said "they all scream ally akbar before blowing themselves up , how strange.       It does not mean I think bombs are strange   

Edited by Bday Prang

Just now, Bday Prang said:

here we go again, I did not say bombs are funny    I could have said "they all scream ally akbar before blowing themselves up , how strange.       It does not mean I think bombs are strange 

You said it's funnier when someone blows themselves up. With a bomb. 

No, it's not funny. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, youreavinalaff said:

No, it's not funny. 

Its hilarious when they blow themselves to pieces ,  just not when innocent people are injured or killed,  

• Sad 2

8 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

No, it's not funny. 

Funny actually has several different meanings      funny as in amusing ,    and funny as in peculiar   you were aware of that right?

I would say its somewhat peculiar that a non arabic speaker would scream out in arabic prior to killing themselves

Whatever language they speak the world would be a better place without any of them

Edited by Bday Prang
  • Sad 2