Horrible Offensive Trump Commercial

Yagoda

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Sooooo, you think 5,000 criminals entering the country is acceptable? That's sad.

Yes he does. 

Did you notice that when I called him out for having a rapist as his avatar, he changed it and put a picture of trump in? Isn't he cute? He essentially is saying okay if you object to my having a rapist as my avatar, I'll put a picture of trump up there because he's a rapist too. Get it? Isnt  he clever.? 

Of course since he believes that Trump is a rapist, what does that say?

The sexism racism and misogyny that just exude from the anti-trump movement along with their anti-americanism and terrorists supporting violent policies are just so blatant at this point in time as to be farcical

Edited by Yagoda
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/29/2024 at 5:54 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Doesn't matter. He will be outside congress, not a part of it. He'll actually be able to be even more of an attack dog on Harris as will have no constraints on what he can say.

His base will love it.

He is probably going to move all his businesses and family to Florida (or Texas) either while as POTUS or after the elections, and if/when any Washington or NY DA goes after him or his family again, he will tell them where to go.  

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

Are you poorly?

Sorry to hear that.

Thanks for asking. My life is fabulous.

Im here in a lovely rooftop apartment in Siem Reap, like 5km? from Angkor straight up the road. I just finished a fabulous cup of Mondulkiri Coffee (French Press, Teapot Creamer) while watching Kamala using the tragedy in NC to make a campaign speech, and avoid the press. A quick hit of a fine sativa dominant hybrid has me smiling at the Thunderstorm Clouds coming in from the North. The bong is clean and ready for cooking loaded with some Kief, which is cheaper here than in Bangkok (send me a PM if traveling and I will give you the link) The kitchen is wiped, Nestea Lemon Tea made, I have chicken thighs, green beans, mushrooms, carrots, ginger, garlic and onion for a fabulous chicken garlic soup, $5 for three meals non counting bread, dumplings or noodles, which soup will be burbling soon to feed me to Friday when I have a tentative plan to go to Bangkok and get some errands done and wallow in the filth of the fleshpots.

My Mum is getting on to a century and is not doing well, so at the end of the month, I may meet my kid in Frankfurt (she lives overseas) and then we will fly to NYC. Hopefully, she will perk up a bit and we can hold off to Christmas, then maybe fly with my kid into LA and then perhaps visit Komodo before she has to go back to work for a multinational corporation.

My investments seem to be holding strong.  Im looking for a house in Appalachia but just waiting for after the election. My dead friend from the Beirut barracks has been avenged. Trump is going to win, but if he doesnt, I always have Cambodia.

Hows your life? How did you feel when I called out your silly avatar switch, you never responded. Why do you hate women BTW?

1 minute ago, Yagoda said:

Thanks for asking. My life is fabulous. GOOD TO HEAR

Im here in a lovely rooftop apartment in Siem Reap, like 5km? from Angkor straight up the road. I just finished a fabulous cup of Mondulkiri Coffee (French Press, Teapot Creamer) while watching Kamala using the tragedy in NC to make a campaign speech, and avoid the press. I HEAR TRUMP MADE A QUICK DASH DOWN THERE FOR 20 MINUTES OR SO....DELAYED HIS TEE TIME I GUESS. A quick hit of a fine sativa dominant hybrid has me smiling at the Thunderstorm Clouds coming in from the North. The bong is clean and ready for cooking loaded with some Kief, which is cheaper here than in Bangkok (send me a PM if traveling and I will give you the link) The kitchen is wiped, Nestea Lemon Tea made EARL GREY IS THE ONLY TEA, I have chicken thighs, green beans, mushrooms, carrots, ginger, garlic and onion for a fabulous chicken garlic soup, $5 for three meals non counting bread, dumplings or noodles, which soup will be burbling soon to feed me to Friday when I have a tentative plan to go to Bangkok and get some errands done and wallow in the filth of the fleshpots. SOUNDS LIKE HELL ON EARTH.

My Mum is getting on to a century and is not doing well, MINE JUST DIED 98 so at the end of the month, I may meet my kid in Frankfurt (she lives overseas) GOT FOUR, ALL LIVE OVERSEAS, MARRIED TO FOREIGNERS and then we will fly to NYC. NEAREST I'VE BEEN, GEOGRAPHICALLY, IS MONTREAL Hopefully, she will perk up a bit and we can hold off to Christmas LET'S HOPE SO, then maybe fly with my kid into LA and then perhaps visit Komodo before she has to go back to work for a multinational corporation.

My investments seem to be holding strong. BIG SHOUT THERE FOR BIDEN....I HAVE ABOUT 80% OF MY HOLDINGS IN US STOCK/FUNDS.....GOING LIKE AN ABSOLUTE BOMB AT THE MOMENT...LONG MAY IT LAST  Im looking for a house in Appalachia but just waiting for after the election. My dead friend SAD from the Beirut barracks has been avenged. Trump is going to win, HA but if he doesnt, I always have Cambodia.

Hows your life? HARD TO IMAGINE HOW IT WOULD GET ANY BETTER. LIVING FOR FREE, BEAUTIFUL YOUNG WIFE WHO BOUGHT A HOUSE AND FARM FOR US BOTH How did you feel when I called out your silly avatar switch COULDN'T SLEEP THAT NIGHT. TOSSED AND TURNED FOR HOURS, you never responded ? I DID, POINTED OUT I SWAPPED AN ACQUITTED RAPIST FOR A CONVICTED RAPIST Why do you hate women BTW? NOW YOU'VE LOST ME? WOMEN ARE THE LIGHT OF MY LIFE.....THREE DAUGHTERS.

51 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Trump isnt a convicted rapist. Check your terminology. But you arent American, and wouldnt know.

Do your daughters know Daddy supports infanticide and men in womens sports, as well as admires Fatty Arbuckle, an obscure comic of the 1920s in America and an alleged murderous and brutal rapist? Most folks in the USA dont even know who he is, interesting that you, an foreigner does?

Finally, do your daughters know you are an internet troll?. Quite obvious from your posts and your avatar, especially when you consider you arent a Yank..

Bye, foreigner. Trump 2024. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Trump isnt a convicted rapist. Check your terminology. But you arent American, and wouldnt know.

Do your daughters know Daddy supports infanticide and men in womens sports, as well as admires Fatty Arbuckle, an obscure comic of the 1920s in America and an alleged murderous and brutal rapist? Most folks in the USA dont even know who he is, interesting that you, an foreigner does?

Finally, do your daughters know you are an internet troll?. Quite obvious from your posts and your avatar, especially when you consider you arent a Yank..

Bye, foreigner. Trump 2024. 

Sadly, you seem to have confused me with another poster, one who might care what you think.