1 in 3 Children Now Short-Sighted after Covid Lockdowns Study Reveals

Social Media

11 minutes ago, johng said:

I did not say persons where locked indoors for months on end, go back and read what I wrote...I do agree with the sentiment that @JonnyF  was making about locking society down for months on end and have provided photographic evidence in above post..the Covid debacle is the worst atrocity we have witnessed in our lifetime in every single metric of being an atrocity.

You are missing the comment trail. You suggested I was wrong in my disagreement with JonnyF. Therefore agreeing with his statement " the government locked children in their homes for months on end".

You haven't provided any evidence to back that statement up.

2 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

Therefore agreeing with his statement " the government locked children in their homes for months on end".

Yes I do agree with his statement   the government closed schools

they closed parks and open spaces they closed shopping malls, they told everyone to work online

lest you "kill granny"  there was an overwhelming doom machine  played out on every media source...surely you have not forgotten this ? 

I provided a few images of the Pattaya lockdown  I have lots more,  the Covid  measures caused immense damage and hardship to millions of ordinary citizens  who could not conduct "normal life" during the restrictions  many lost their whole livelihood   business that took generations to build   they didn't have the reserves to last 2-3 years of no profit  like the "big boys" did  coming out the big players gained immensely  and the small guys are devastated.

Covid, probably the worse debacle in history  but certainly in modern history.

13 minutes ago, johng said:

Yes I do agree with his statement   the government closed schools

they closed parks and open spaces they closed shopping malls, they told everyone to work online

lest you "kill granny"  there was an overwhelming doom machine  played out on every media source...surely you have not forgotten this ? 

I provided a few images of the Pattaya lockdown  I have lots more,  the Covid  measures caused immense damage and hardship to millions of ordinary citizens  who could not conduct "normal life" during the restrictions  many lost their whole livelihood   business that took generations to build   they didn't have the reserves to last 2-3 years of no profit  like the "big boys" did  coming out the big players gained immensely  and the small guys are devastated.

Covid, probably the worse debacle in history  but certainly in modern history.

Please, I'll ask once more.

Please provide proof that " governments locked children up in their homes for months on end"

33 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

Please provide proof that " governments locked children up in their homes for months on end"

Search your memory  it seems to have been erased  !

10 minutes ago, johng said:

Search your memory  it seems to have been erased  !

I have searched my memory. I've also searched the internet.

I've found no evidence that governments locked kids in their homes for months on end.

Like I said before, if you have evidence to the contrary, please share.

Edited by youreavinalaff
Typo