I Voted Today

Yagoda

On 9/29/2024 at 11:36 PM, Captain Monday said:

Good for you

If he wins you will never have to vote again 

On 9/29/2024 at 11:55 PM, Yagoda said:

I can't believe you guys just post the same tired old script over and over again. You don't convince anybody and you're not morally Superior.

it's probaly due to hot sun, piss warm Chang beer, and being dropped on their head a few times at an eary age...

oh .... and most are not even American

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Since biden took office, putin just keeps winning. He has ukraine regardless now. If trump were president there would be no war and the west wouldnt be losing face over the money they wasted on ukraine.

Perhaps they don't have news about Russia in your country, but Ukraine is currently holding large parts of Russia now. Not exactly a good look for Putin.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

That doesn't make sense.

The Democrats are providing funding for Ukraine. The Republicans largely opposed Ukrainian funding.

I think you have it backwards.

yes the lefty Dems are taking US tax paers money and giving it to corrupt Ukraine to continue the unneccesary killing of thousands

and "funneling back some of that money to the corrupt politicians that agreed to send it.

Did anyone notice Trump and Zelensky had a meeting the other day ?    Trump will have this all sorted out and done real quick !

Cartoon fight hi-res stock photography ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Perhaps they don't have news about Russia in your country, but Ukraine is currently holding large parts of Russia now. Not exactly a good look for Putin.

If youd believe what your leftwing sources tell you. As for reality, i dont believe something so easily that i dont see for myself. Journalism these days are basically all opinion, no fact

13 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Nonsense. Hillary lost because of a “vast right wing conspiracy” lasting since early 1990s causing a certain proportion of likely Hillary voters to stay home. And others, the most guilty, who wasted their votes on Dr. Jill Stein 

Nothing to do with these hard-hat types

Hillary lost because they didn’t cheat enough. Even the bookies thought she'd won until she didn't.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

Really? So next year when I get back to the States I can't rent an apartment where I want and register to vote? Registering to vote is really easy, I can do it it when I get my driver's license right? And then before I leave if there's an election pending I can request an absentee ballot that I can fill out or I can get an absentee ballot packet online in several jurisdictions and drop it off in the embassy.

So how do I sound like I don't know state election laws. I sure as heck know the ones from where I am registered to vote since I just voted electronically. Is that what pisses you off? Is that what the demonstrates to you that I don't know what state election laws are? Tell me what nonsense I am mouthing off? Or is it just that I voted for Trump and you're such a trump hater that you lash out with your hate and anyone who voted for him..?

Another weird comment by a Trump cult member. Always talking  like you know things you don’t know. Go ahead live wherever you want and do what you want. Just stop acting like voting residency is a short term requirement. Or continue to spread your version of the truth like your hero does. 

Edited by Wake Up1
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Now who's being delusional!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, rasg said:

Hillary lost because they didn’t cheat enough. Even the bookies thought she'd won until she didn't.

So it was rigged on 2016 but not enough then in 2020 the flitter fraud succeeded? 

Y’all dazed and confused. Getting hard to keep up with the nonsensical bleating 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Luuk Chaai said:

yes the lefty Dems are taking US tax paers money and giving it to corrupt Ukraine to continue the unneccesary killing of thousands

and "funneling back some of that money to the corrupt politicians that agreed to send it.

Did anyone notice Trump and Zelensky had a meeting the other day ?    Trump will have this all sorted out and done real quick !

Cartoon fight hi-res stock photography ...

Because you are okay with the neoCommunists in Russia trying to put the USSR back together.

You are extremely foolish if you think that's true.

Leave the MSM alone and you might find out the truth.

Zelensky met with Trump at Maralago the other day to discuss peace terms.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

So it was rigged on 2016 but not enough then in 2020 the flitter fraud succeeded? 

Y’all dazed and confused. Getting hard to keep up with the nonsensical bleating 

You'll find out soon enough.

4 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

No, i believe that putin is waiting until after the election is over then finish the job

But, you do recognize that Ukraine is holding large parts of Russia now, right?

It would weird for anyone not to admit that. Right, @rasg?

• Like 1

Just now, Danderman123 said:

But, you do recognize that Ukraine is holding large parts of Russia now, right?

It would weird for anyone not to admit that. Right, @rasg?

I believe that ukraine is losing, big time. That territory belongs to russia now, and its on biden/harris

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

I believe that ukraine is losing, big time. That territory belongs to russia now, and its on biden/harris

You do realize that Ukrainian troops have occupied large parts of Russia, right?

This is not a trick question.

1 hour ago, rasg said:

You'll find out soon enough.

So if Hillary didn’t cheat enough in 2016 as you claim. Then they “stole” the election in 2020. Nothing has changed regarding election rules really, so why couldn’t these Dems just steal it again next Month?

Guess your side is screwed and Trump will just have to foment another January 06 style insurrection 

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

You do realize that Ukrainian troops have occupied large parts of Russia, right?

This is not a trick question.

You do realize that everything phrased by the leftwing media is done in such a way to make the democrats look good, dont you? Ukraine is lost bro, deal with it

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

You do realize that everything phrased by the leftwing media is done in such a way to make the democrats look good, dont you? Ukraine is lost bro, deal with it

Do you understand that Ukraine has occupied large parts of Russia, or are you incapable of dealing with actual reality?

Just now, Danderman123 said:

Do you understand that Ukraine has occupied large parts of Russia, or are you incapable of dealing with actual reality?

Reality is something you experience, not something you read in the news. Media had credibility decades ago, not anymore. You democrats place too much importance in it, thats why the country is currently weak

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The Ukes are occupying parts of Russia like the Pro-Palestinian protestors occupied campus quads.  The difference being that cops aren't allowed to kill protestors when it's time to get rid of them.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Wake Up1 said:

Another weird comment by a Trump cult member. Always talking  like you know things you don’t know. Go ahead live wherever you want and do what you want. Just stop acting like voting residency is a short term requirement. Or continue to spread your version of the truth like your hero does. 

Who said it was short term?  Another assumption by the hate ridden Trump obsessed fascist of the Comrade Kamala campaign, just total rage at "Trump cult members" who would dare to question the Chosen One as she lies and obfuscates her way to power to a chorus of screaming illegal alien rape victims and the cries of murdered babies. Dont forget all the blood on her hands from dead Americans.

But Im the weird one because in my declining years, I like to see America. Are you saying that folks arent allowed to do that? Are you saying that folks arent free to move from state to state on a whim? LIke right now, Im trying to decide where I will hang my hat next. Some places in TN that I like are washed out, and I have been now looking at VA. Hope it becomes a battleground so I can fly into LA, buy a Benz and drive there to find a nice place out in the western part. That should take care of next rainy season. Nothing beats cross country with the top down.

Maybe Ill stay there. Maybe I wont. Thats what freedom is. Hey, and it wont be an electric car either. Thats not freedom.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mdr224 said:

I am. In other countries its politicians killing everyone else. Keeps those people on their toes. Your beliefs would make you better off as a chinese citizen

he probably is, or Iranian. Go back and read his daily botspew

10 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

You have repeated this foolish question three times now. The first answer of mine was correct. You are delusional.

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, rasg said:

You have repeated this foolish question three times now. The first answer of mine was correct. You are delusional.

Ukrainian troops are occupying large parts of Russia.

This has clearly impacted your grip on reality.

Whoever sends you your talking points would be very angry if you admitted that Ukraine has successfully invaded Russia.

1 hour ago, rasg said:

Hilarious!

Ukrainian troops occupying Russian territory are outside your and @mdr224 worldview. You can't bring yourself to acknowledge this Putin defeat.

It would make for an interesting psychological study.

A normal person could say, "yeah, they are, but so what?".

Maybe you guys are worried about someone seeing you acknowledge Putin's error and reporting it back to your boss.