Niacin 100mg

Celsius

2 hours ago, mstevens said:

Most people are deficient in magnesium, potassium and quite possibly multiple vitamins. Factor in that vegetarians and vegans are often deficient in the all important B12 and supplementing can be a huge help. Remember, it's quite possible to have a healthy diet but still be deficient in multiple minerals and vitamins - and that is actually the case with most people! A quality multivitamin daily is a simple strategy that can help to fill in any gaps.

Well, the commercials by pharmaceutical companies are obviously working.😂.

Taking a multivitamin tablet a day should give you the feeling to have done everything for a healthy life?🤗

A healthy life style doesn't start with a tablet but a change of habits of food intake. No "diet" necessary but common sense.

Thailand offers all on fruits and veggies you need to supply all vitamins and minerals for your body. Your daily multivitamin tablet could be even overdosed with possible side effects. 

1 hour ago, newbee2022 said:

Thailand offers all on fruits and veggies you need to supply all vitamins and minerals for your body

If Thailand offered that, I would not be taking supplements. 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Celsius said:

If Thailand offered that, I would not be taking supplements. 

That's what I'm saying: Thailand got it all. Btw: OP was talking about Niacin, which is overdosed if he's over 65. But with a lot side effects which you can avoid by eating proper food instead.