Anyone noticed any changes in Lazada re searching local products?

Kenny202

I normally buy from Thailand / locally if possible. Usually don't have time to wait for delivery from China etc. I noticed about 3 months ago when searching I lost the option to search by location "local". Really annoying. Most of the items come up from China but at least you could see in your results where the items where being delivered from. I see the last week or two location of the product isn't shown on the search page until you actually click on the item and the search seems to favor items located in China first, where before the first few pages where items avail in Thailand. Now nearly 4 or 5 pages in until you get to any items available in Thailand. I don't have any filters set for cheapest etc and like I said no option to search by location unless you want to tick every town in Thailand which takes forever as it refreshes every time. I laugh when I see headlines about a company (Temu?) flooding Thailand with cheap Chinese goods. Surely they can't be worse than Lazada. I am guessing this is propaganda peddled out by Lazada / Shopee or people being sponsored by them. Shame because Lazada were great. Now nearly unusable

The "filter" is still there (when I remember) but agree its damned annoying when you dont get told its China until AFTER the purchase in some cases. easiest way to check is click on "delivery." if states "sellers' own fleet" its usually China. Also the delivery times are usually in excess of 7 days.

They also got sneaky showing Samut Prakan, but its NOT they are drop shippingfrom China