Elon Musk's Brother Once Revealed "We were illegal immigrants"

Social Media

People are NOT opposed to immigration - even myself who I would describe myself as right or even far right on occasions.

If all the 1000 people turning up on our UK beaches were people who would create billion £ companies or were as rich as this family I would probably be more pro immigration. 

But all we get is 99% black and asian men that are no more asylum seekers than I am a Diana Ross lookalike ! 

• Sad 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

People are NOT opposed to immigration - even myself who I would describe myself as right or even far right on occasions.

If all the 1000 people turning up on our UK beaches were people who would create billion £ companies or were as rich as this family I would probably be more pro immigration. 

But all we get is 99% black and asian men that are no more asylum seekers than I am a Diana Ross lookalike ! 

I don't think you're giving yourself enough credit. Under the right circumstances, with the right lighting, with your dark skin and bushy hair you'd be a dead ringer!

• Like 1

Musk's immigration status at the time of founding his first company, Zip2, remains murky.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in 1980s, I have heard that people could actually obtain US Permanent Residency(Green Card)  through the backdoor at $10000-

Unsure how true it really was.

If anyone among you know much about it, please post.

Edited by black tabby12345