Night of the Iguana: Old Fogies with young Thai Nubiles. Do they mix?

Dear Folks,

Recently, I had the opportunity to observe one very old fogie from the West, at a coffee shop, interacting with some very nubile thingy.

He, with his lower-class ways, and dumpy dress.

And, she, with her youth, the only thing she had to sell, because, obviously, she was unable to rely on intellect to get by in life.

So, anyway, just the very sight of this pair…much disgusted me…so DREARY a sight to behold…honestly.

And so I wonder:

a. How many old men come to Thailand, from the WEST, with their low-class ways, just to find young nubile things, here, when there is NO WAY they could EVER interact with child-women, who are young enough to be their grandchildren, in their home countries.  To me…the sight is not a “good look”, and rather icky, really.

b. What are these girls THINKING, anyway?  How can they go out in PUBLIC with these ancient men?

c. Don’t they even have any self-respect?  NO, I do not mean the girls/women. I am talking about the MEN who do this.

d. The only reason I am writing about this is because, after witnessing this pair in a coffee shop, my skin is still, a bit, crawling.

e. I like women, but not women so young as to be one’s granddaughter. 

f. There is definitely something…..amiss….or might I say….something almost perverted in such a relationship, where one party uses money to buy the favors of another who is financially strapped. Is this not just another form of slavery, or, some might say…financial abuse?

You know, guys, when I espied this, recently, this spectacle reminded me of the scenes in NIGHT OF THE IGUANA.

I am sure you recall the theme of a young woman wasting her youth on some dried-up poet. Whether or not she was actually sleeping with the poet, is not even important. It’s the waste of her youth, something so valuable, that always stuck in my craw.

Therefore, what is your thinking?

1. You have this VERY old guy, dressed with NO CLASS, and NOT dressed as one from the Ivy League school, but someone who is of the Janitor Class, instead.

2. And then, he spends just a few dollars to come to Thailand.  And then, he thinks himself entitled to take advantage of the local female youth?

3. Such a thing as this disgusts me.

4. Why does he not just get the heck out of our country, here?, I once heard one college coed say, when she discussed this travesty with me…several years ago. What she ACTUALLY SAID, was…. Get the F out of my country!!!!  When referring to this kind of strange relationship between these TIRED OLD DILAPIDATED MEN FROM THE WEST and the NUBILES of Thailand.

Personally, I agree with this smart uni student.

Get the F out of my country, she said.

And, her words still ring, logically, in my ears, to this day.

Anyway, this guy I saw, recently, was dressed like a janitor. I think he was even wearing a brown plaid shirt, and dumpy trousers.  It was like….  Hey, Man… Please sweep up over there before you punch out for the day…type of thing.

HOW can Thailand girls even FALL for Farang like this?

Why not choose a classier Farang…is what I want to know….

Any answers to this great question?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Gamma

NOTE:  Night to Remember.....

FULL MOVIE NOTE HERE:  Find it yourselves, please.....Thank you!

Still, somehow....we MUST defend ourselves against....SATAN...

Edited by GammaGlobulin

I always found you spend too much time "online" in your room. Glad to hear that you have "hit the streets" finally.

What you describe is something that happened over the  last 50 years in Thailand. You should have gone out more often.

A cleaning lady/girl at your hotel (erning 6000 Bht) will be thrilled to meet a ugly foreighner. As a matter of fact, her girlfriends will tell her that she has won the lottery and envy her accordingly. Those ladies/girls do not feel "enslaved". Quite the opposite, if something like this would lead to marriage with the ugly Farang she really has hit the "jackpot".

You really should go out more often. Thus discovering that something like that is just normal procedure in tourist hot spots.

Try it. Go out. The real world is so much more exiting than a 24/7 online existance.

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, swissie said:

Glad to hear that you have "hit the streets" finally.

This recent venture outside has been very long in the coming.

I try to get out of my house, once every 364 days, if possible.

By the way, I have seen the Real World, in the past, down around the Yucatan Peninsula, where people were naked, unable to afford even minimal clothing.

Looking at those natives, scared me, and caused me to hope for a solitary retreat, one which I have now found.

Now that I am here, living my solitary dream, it might be too much to ask that I return to my former existence.

Those unclothed natives, down on the Yucatan, in the remote jungle, years ago....scared the pants off me.

I prefer my own company, these days.

Most ironically speaking.....

I have now adopted the natives's ways.

Living alone, I rarely wear clothing, these days.

Those Yucatan Jungle Natives changed my life for the better, it seems.

24 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

This recent venture outside has been very long in the coming.

I try to get out of my house, once every 364 days, if possible.

By the way, I have seen the Real World, in the past, down around the Yucatan Peninsula, where people were naked, unable to afford even minimal clothing.

Looking at those natives, scared me, and caused me to hope for a solitary retreat, one which I have now found.

Now that I am here, living my solitary dream, it might be too much to ask that I return to my former existence.

Those unclothed natives, down on the Yucatan, in the remote jungle, years ago....scared the pants off me.

I prefer my own company, these days.

Most ironically speaking.....

I have now adopted the natives's ways.

Living alone, I rarely wear clothing, these days.

Those Yucatan Jungle Natives changed my life for the better, it seems.

A long way from the Yucatan Penisula to Thailand.

At 70 I would want to spend time in a solitary retreat, as I have done and seen everything, preferrably Canada. Talking to bears and nobody else.

But, as a solitary retreat I would not choose Thailand. In connection with Thailand, something you want to tell us, so far afraid to tell us?

Between Yucatan and Thailand, there is a time "gap". Care to fill in the gap?  

18 minutes ago, swissie said:

A long way from the Yucatan Penisula to Thailand.

At 70 I would want to spend time in a solitary retreat, as I have done and seen everything, preferrably Canada. Talking to bears and nobody else.

But, as a solitary retreat I would not choose Thailand. In connection with Thailand, something you want to tell us, so far afraid to tell us?

Between Yucatan and Thailand, there is a time "gap". Care to fill in the gap?  

I can only say that Belmopan in Belize seemed deserted, when I was there, last, around 1990.

Maybe I should return.

image.png.92901225dd7fd967f12c64378f6cde79.png

Not much there, really....

Good for me.

It's just too hard to go wrong with a....

Tennessee Williams play.

Truly.

Try as you might......

And, Burton is a one-of-a-kind Beast of an actor.

Edited by GammaGlobulin