Harris Blows an Easy Interview, Trump Pounces: She is Just Joe Biden Redux

Yagoda

Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha🤣😂🤣555555555

How, can she be so stupid. Read it and weep, Harris supporters, and thank her for the last 4 wonderful years.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2024/10/09/kamala-just-cut-trumps-closing-campaign-ad-for-him-n2645892

Trump is going to Colorado, California and NY this month for rallies. What do his internal polls show?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Leave her alone you bully! Shes doing the best she can. Its all the medias fault for for being too hard on her. Someone must beat that lying grifter conman, twice convicted felon, murderer, rapist, pedo, and closet homosexual having an affair on his wife with elon musk spraypainted orange toupee wearing criminal!

Brilliant summarisation of the orange fool.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Did Trump really visit Gaza as he claimed in his interview?

Deflection, assuming thats what he said

3 minutes ago, theshu25 said:

You wouldnt know, you are from Australia. Your opinion is worthless, but babble on though since your obsession requires you to. Some folks cut themselves, some folks live their lives screaming how Trump is Satan every waking minute, etc.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, theshu25 said:

...and in the end, nobody really cares. It is baked into the cake.  People are simply starting to think, "was I better off in 2019, or now?"  and the answer is obvious.   

It is near impossible for Kamala to advertise herself as an agent of change when she says stuff like that. Or when Biden acknowledges that she was with him for every major decision and legislative accomplishment.  

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

...and in the end, nobody really cares. It is baked into the cake.  People are simply starting to think, "was I better off in 2019, or now?"  and the answer is obvious.   

It is near impossible for Kamala to advertise herself as an agent of change when she says stuff like that. Or when Biden acknowledges that she was with him for every major decision and legislative accomplishment.  

Did she mention Willie Brown on 60 seconds ?

#chokeback

15 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Four years ago, we had massive unemployment, and a shortage of body bags.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1

21 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Fact check: No evidence for Trump’s claim he has been to Gaza

So, was Trump lying, or just confused?

Couldnt tell you, Ive never seen the original quote, 'Ive been too busy helping out as best I can to friends and family getting screwed and neglected by the Harris admin in NC, and what does some nonsense about not going to Gaza have to do with the topic of Harris/Biden incompetance.

That would be more relevant in a discussion about the Harris interview where she admits she hasnt been to our Border...or Europe, cackle...but not here.

46 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha🤣😂🤣555555555

How, can she be so stupid. Read it and weep, Harris supporters, and thank her for the last 4 wonderful years.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2024/10/09/kamala-just-cut-trumps-closing-campaign-ad-for-him-n2645892

Trump is going to Colorado, California and NY this month for rallies. What do his internal polls show?

Also, trump is going to california? Better bring some extra security. Alot of looney folk in that place

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Essential daywear for the hard of thinking when they pile into their little echo chambers.

Lot of comments here smacking of serious desperation.

Screenshot 2024-10-11 at 10.00.28.png

Says the foreigner who opines on subjects he knows nothing about on every Trump topic. Like the above. Simple trolling. From a dude who evidently admires Trump so much he has him as his avatar. Schizophrenic.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Says the foreigner who opines on subjects he knows nothing about on every Trump topic. Like the above. Simple trolling. From a dude who evidently admires Trump so much he has him as his avatar. Schizophrenic.

Thought it was you who objected to me having an avatar of an acquitted rapist.......I assumed you would prefer one of a convicted rapist, so changed it....???

Edited by Will B Good

4 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Thought it was you who objected to me having an avatar of an acquitted rapist.......I assumed you would prefer one of a convicted rapist, so changed it....???

Oh thats right you admire anyone who is alleged to abuse women. I just started a topic for you then about Doug Emhoff. Go troll over there, foreigner.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Oh thats (sic) right you admire anyone who is alleged to abuse women

Are you sat in front of a mirror talking to yourself?........You need to get a grip.

Trump was aquitted wasn't he.......oh wait.....what did the judge say???

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

I was kinda referring to the three very very good years before Covid fvcked the world,  the years with low inflation and low unemployment and two dollar gas, but you be you.  

You mean the three years when Trump was riding Obama's coattails?

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

52 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Couldnt tell you, Ive never seen the original quote, 'Ive been too busy helping out as best I can to friends and family getting screwed and neglected by the Harris admin in NC, and what does some nonsense about not going to Gaza have to do with the topic of Harris/Biden incompetance.

That would be more relevant in a discussion about the Harris interview where she admits she hasnt been to our Border...or Europe, cackle...but not here.

There is no Harris administration....... yet.

10 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Yet no link?

Go find a bunch of your ilk to ask for it to so I can  educate more than one foreigner who doesnt have access to US News

5 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Go find a bunch of your ilk to ask for it to so I can  educate more than one foreigner who doesnt have access to US News

US news..........

As of now, President Joe Biden has not publicly stated that his administration is being run by Vice President Kamala Harris or that his administration has transitioned to her control. Biden has consistently emphasized the importance of teamwork and partnership with Harris, but he has remained clear in asserting his leadership as president.

However, speculation about Harris’s role and potential future leadership has arisen due to Biden’s age—he is the oldest president in U.S. history. This has led some political commentators and opponents to suggest that Harris might take on an expanded role if Biden were unable to fulfill his duties. Despite this, Biden has remained the central figure in his administration’s decision-making, and there have been no formal statements or indications that Harris is running the administration in any official capacity.

Harris has been given significant responsibilities, such as overseeing key issues like voting rights, immigration, and diplomatic efforts in Central America, but these roles are in line with her position as vice president rather than her assuming broader presidential duties.

9 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

US news..........

As of now, President Joe Biden has not publicly stated that his administration is being run by Vice President Kamala Harris or that his administration has transitioned to her control. Biden has consistently emphasized the importance of teamwork and partnership with Harris, but he has remained clear in asserting his leadership as president.

However, speculation about Harris’s role and potential future leadership has arisen due to Biden’s age—he is the oldest president in U.S. history. This has led some political commentators and opponents to suggest that Harris might take on an expanded role if Biden were unable to fulfill his duties. Despite this, Biden has remained the central figure in his administration’s decision-making, and there have been no formal statements or indications that Harris is running the administration in any official capacity.

Harris has been given significant responsibilities, such as overseeing key issues like voting rights, immigration, and diplomatic efforts in Central America, but these roles are in line with her position as vice president rather than her assuming broader presidential duties.

Ask for link, but just copies and pastes his own response.  Boring.

Just now, Yagoda said:

Ask for link, but just copies and pastes his own response.  Boring.

So still no link?.....which, if you have one, you will no doubt laboriously type out...please do not copy and paste....!