Is this a scam at Phuket arrivals?

kwilco

On 10/15/2024 at 9:35 AM, Upnotover said:

Are you suggesting that the IO's offering this "service" are not real and people are entering the country on fake stamps?  Bizarre.

They are official IOs at the fast track line who stamp in old age passengers , crew and business and 1st class travelers.,

i don’t know if the online version is still working as I am now over 70 and can use freely. The online version ( Bangkok limousine service) was better as it met you as you come out of the plane, help carry your bad, walk you through the fast track line, then onto the baggage belt. If you ordered a limo ( extra cost) they would accompany me to the car and carry my bags. 

40 minutes ago, geisha said:

They are official IOs at the fast track line who stamp in old age passengers , crew and business and 1st class travelers.,

i don’t know if the online version is still working as I am now over 70 and can use freely. The online version ( Bangkok limousine service) was better as it met you as you come out of the plane, help carry your bad, walk you through the fast track line, then onto the baggage belt. If you ordered a limo ( extra cost) they would accompany me to the car and carry my bags. 

THat's official - is it at Phuket as well as Bangkok? What we are asking is if thae one peoplep are invited to for 300 baht is "official"?

Edited by kwilco