Words sentences that are offensive

As an older man ,I have embraced Change 

We need to become more "woke" and stop using words and using pronouns to describe things ,we need to embrace this so we can all live in harmony 

I was in a bar last night I had no idea the word "pommy" was offensive in describing a British citizen 

I heard a younger British who looked like a backpacker type have a go at a Aussie guy about being called a "pommy" 

Unfortunately the rough tattooed Aussie guy refused to apologise but it's not his fault he needs re-education?

Is there any words that are offensive that we need to stop using to embrace the exciting change of cultural and linguistic diversity?

Are you a British citizen,who is offended by the word "pommy" ?

And we must call people British citizens because they are citizens of that country not necessarily it's "their" country 

What words do you hate ,I do know a man at my work a few years ago hated being called " mate" 

The word "boy " can be offensive to some 

Dear Sir or Madam is now not encountered 

But please all I'm asking is what words are offensive to you that's all asking 

Edited by georgegeorgia

I'm offended by the word "woke"....

People who willingly give into the woke virus are the same type of people who bought into the masking idiocy.  Unnecessary baggage among humanity.

Edited by Sandboxer
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

I don't care what others say because their opinions mean nothing to me. Being called 'mate' does make me cringe. Otherwise, I still go by what I learned as a child, "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names can never hurt me."  

• Like 1

Two Poms, a Dutchie, a Frog, three Yanks, two Krauts, an Eyetie, an albino <deleted>, seven Scandi's of mixed lineage, a Wop, a Paddie. three Geordies, and a <deleted> walked into a bar. The barman looked up and said "Is this a joke or something?"

Being called a Pommy by an Aussie back in the day was usually preceded with the adjective whinging, or followed by the noun Bawstard, and dates from the 50's and 60's era of the five or ten pound Pom.

A young Aussie wouldn't be aware of the history, and old Poms hold a post-colonial grudge about Antipodeans from the world's largest outdoor prison.:coffee1:

Edit: It just goes to show how woke the world is. The auto"<deleted>" nationalities used to be common parlance. They were meant to be offensive - that's the point. Hell in a handcart, beam me up Scottie.:coffee1:

Edited by Gsxrnz

I am old so I get triggered when someone says global warming or climate change. 

Everyone knows it a scam by the “elites” because they secretly want us to be poor and downtrodden because they are mean. 

98% of the climate scientists are claiming it to be true but I believe my politicians on important matters, not scientists.

i know it has been getting hotter and there are more extreme weather events during the last 30 exactly as the scientists said would happen.

But it is just a coincidence.

When I was a young child I remember getting sun burnt.

And if it is true it will good for everyone anyway. More sunshine and more water equals more crops.

10 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

I am old so I get triggered when someone says global warming or climate change. 

Everyone knows it a scam by the “elites” because they secretly want us to be poor and downtrodden because they are mean. 

98% of the climate scientists are claiming it to be true but I believe my politicians on important matters, not scientists.

i know it has been getting hotter and there are more extreme weather events during the last 30 exactly as the scientists said would happen.

But it is just a coincidence.

When I was a young child I remember getting sun burnt.

And if it is true it will good for everyone anyway. More sunshine and more water equals more crops.

I didnt think you were old. Doesnt seem like youve learned much in your many years. What have you been using your time for other than trolling online?

2 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

I didnt think you were old. Doesnt seem like youve learned much in your many years. What have you been using your time for other than trolling online?

I have forgotten more than you will ever know.

Currently learning another language and bedding 3-5 women per week and enjoying retirement in tropical paradise. What about you? 
Not learning anything new, taking matters into your own hands while living under Democrat rule?