Trump’s top general calls ex-president ‘fascist to the core’

Inderpland

On 10/13/2024 at 5:32 PM, Inderpland said:

Funny how all the top people in Trump's former administration has turned on him. Almost makes you think there's something there.🤔

Trump’s top general calls ex-president ‘fascist to the core’ and ‘most dangerous person to this country’

'“He is the most dangerous person ever. I had suspicions when I talked to you about his mental decline and so forth, but now I realize he’s a total fascist. He is now the most dangerous person to this country,” he said.'

When a "top" military man gets too loud in the political arena, then you know he's no longer "top", and no longer military.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, nauseus said:

When a "top" military man gets too loud in the political arena, then you know he's no longer "top", and no longer military.

Wow, your deductive skills are on par with S. Holmes!

Yes captain obvious, when the former head of the join chiefs of staff (doesn't get more 'top' than that, does it) says Trump is useless and dangerous it would indicate he's no longer serving. Thanks for clearing that up.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Inderpland said:

Wow, your deductive skills are on par with S. Holmes!

Yes captain obvious, when the former head of the join chiefs of staff (doesn't get more 'top' than that, does it) says Trump is useless and dangerous it would indicate he's no longer serving. Thanks for clearing that up.

Point well and completely missed but that's par for your course. 

2 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Point well and completely missed but that's par for your course. 

Well, as your point was merely to blow smoke I'd say I aced it, and not by cheating like a little punk the same way Donald does.

America's former top soldier, serving as chairman of the JCS for four years, gives a damning assessment of Trump (like every other top official that served in his administration) and the MAGA crowd goes full on pearl clutching. Pathetic.

21 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Well, as your point was merely to blow smoke I'd say I aced it, and not by cheating like a little punk the same way Donald does.

America's former top soldier, serving as chairman of the JCS for four years, gives a damning assessment of Trump (like every other top official that served in his administration) and the MAGA crowd goes full on pearl clutching. Pathetic.

You don't know what my point was. What is pathetic is your continual ignorance. Congratulate yourself on that.

• Haha 1