Kamala Harris Prosecutor Past Draws Scrutiny

Social Media

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

She’s on the wrong side of history for wanting to legalize a drug she didn’t legislate to make illegal?

Or are you criticizing her for upholding the law when it was her job to prosecute people who broke the laws that she did not legislate into being?

She is wrong for imprisoning people, especially blacks, then advocating l;egalizing the drug she prosecuted them for, after that offering what amounts to reparations to black peopl;e based upon the sale of that drug and furthermore offering them free pot as an additional cute little twist.

It's a bit warped.

Just now, Cryingdick said:

She is wrong for imprisoning people, especially blacks, then advocating l;egalizing the drug she prosecuted them for, after that offering what amounts to reparations to black peopl;e based upon the sale of that drug and furthermore offering them free pot as an additional cute little twist.

It's a bit warped.

The courts imprison people, not the AG/DA.

The clear distinction is either one you are ignorant of, now corrected, or willfully ignore.

DA/AG prosecutes law breakers as per job requirement.

Candidate for office of President proposes changes to the law that would remove legislation that you yourself argue is on the wrong side of history.

There is zero conflict between these two unless of course you are willfully ignorant of the duties of a DA/AG.

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The courts imprison people, not the AG/DA.

The clear distinction is either one you are ignorant of, now corrected, or willfully ignore.

DA/AG prosecutes law breakers as per job requirement.

Candidate for office of President proposes changes to the law that would remove legislation that you yourself argue is on the wrong side of history.

There is zero conflict between these two unless of course you are willfully ignorant of the duties of a DA/AG.

The DA/AG has a huge role in custodial sentencing.  Ask Gascon how that is working out. It would be like if your mother used a paddle on you as a child and the next day it she says it is now a breadboard. The fact is black males dont trust her these days. They sent Obama to try put them back on the plantation.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

The DA/AG has a huge role in custodial sentencing.  Ask Gascon how that is working out. It would be like if your mother used a paddle on you as a child and the next day it she says it is now a breadboard. The fact is black males dont trust her these days. They sent Obama to try put them back on the plantation.

I don’t presume to speak for Black Americans.

So here’s the thing: we’re going to legalize weed to help people, because helping is important. And weed is, well, it grows, like progress! Now, sure, I may have put people in prison for it before, but now it’s all about opportunity. People need jobs, and weed brings jobs! And when we help, we’re helping, because helping is what matters.

12 hours ago, Tug said:

Attorney,DA,AG,SENATOR,VICE PRESIDENT……all achieved by a woman growing up in a single parent household of modest means……..I dono  snack bar that’s  one smart charismatic dummy   Healthy to!

Yes, DEI has a lot to answer for. 

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

So here’s the thing: we’re going to legalize weed to help people, because helping is important. And weed is, well, it grows, like progress! Now, sure, I may have put people in prison for it before, but now it’s all about opportunity. People need jobs, and weed brings jobs! And when we help, we’re helping, because helping is what matters.

So what’s wrong with helping people?

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

So what’s wrong with helping people?

That was a blurb I used Ai to create. You bought it. I told Ai to make it sound stupid like Kamala. Nothing wrong with that'. When we're helping we help because, helping matters... lol and you gout out your Pom poms.

Edited by Cryingdick