SV40 origin of replication in mammalian cells in absence of SV40 Large T-Antigen

This is a long and very technical article/study and I have no problem admitting that the technicality goes way beyond my knowledge.  But the author - Anandamide, which I think is an alias for Kevin McKernan, who provided earlier bombshells on the covid-19 vax mechanism - does an admirable job of explaining his findings in layman's terms.  And it is deeply concerning what he found. 

Here some quotes from that long technical article:

#1 - Subtitle of the article already contains a shocker > Positive tumor biopsy qPCR one year after vaccination

#2 - The vaccine is clearly making it into the cells or these mutations could not happen. When we sequence the naked vaccine alone as a control we see no variants. Once that vaccine is transfected into human cells variants emerge.

#3 - This one is a nuke statement > If the DNA is replicating in mammalian cells, then we don’t need self amplifying mRNA vaccines as the population was already given them with Pfizer vaccines.

Yes,, If the DNA is replicating in cells, it has profound implications regarding the DNA persistence in vaccinated patients.

Source: https://anandamide.substack.com/p/sv40-origin-of-replication-in-mammalian