Pattaya Traffic CCTVs

PPGuy

8 minutes ago, johng said:

Wow  lots of cameras all I tried so far are working ! thanks  @PPGuy  👍

The one on the beach at Pattaya soi 5 isn't working. Maybe on purpose as too close to soi 6 😉

Excellent link from OP

Edited by Pattaya57
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the link, but strange that although they are supposed to be live cameras, when you pause one, and then restart, it will continue at the exact frame you paused it.

If it were real live streams, it would skip that time between pause and restart.

Edited by CallumWK
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, CallumWK said:

Thanks for the link, but strange that although they are supposed to be live cameras, when you pause one, and then restart, it will continue at the exact frame you paused it.

If it were real live streams, it would skip that time between pause and restart.

Well if it just returned to live stream what would be the point of a pause button? You might as well just leave it running

Note: if you want to go back to live stream after pausing just turn the cam off and open it again. Pretty simple.

Edited by Pattaya57

1 minute ago, Pattaya57 said:

Well if it just returned to live stream what would be the point of a pause button? You might as well just leave it running

The point of a pause button would be to allow to take a still picture. A live stream is supposed to be a live stream, otherwise you could pause it for 5 hours and actually see a 5-hour-old stream.

I do understand that may go over your head though

1 hour ago, Pattaya57 said:

The one on the beach at Pattaya soi 5 isn't working. Maybe on purpose as too close to soi 6

There are a couple more along beach road not working

Pattaya glang intersection and Royal garden.

The soi 5 and 6 cams on second road are working

and the few I checked on walking street  and soi buakhow,  they probably go down to power glitches/outages  need rebooting or  vandalism etc.

47 minutes ago, CallumWK said:

when you pause one, and then restart, it will continue at the exact frame you paused it.

If you pause it for more than a few minutes it wont continue gives an error message.

• Like 1

I just tried pausing the cam at the 7/11 bali-hai pier

https://ioc.pattaya.go.th/live-cctv/SC-086

for about 10 minutes and it did resume  playing  but not from where it was paused  it picked up the live stream after a bit of buffering..

this is not what happened on the other cam I paused  for a while  so maybe depends on the camera/cam  how long you can pause it for.

Whilst on the subject  the 3 cameras  at Irovers bar have been working quite well...but sods law are down again today.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pattaya57 said:

The one on the beach at Pattaya soi 5 isn't working. Maybe on purpose as too close to soi 6 😉

Excellent link from OP

Big issue for our members: no Soi 6 etc. Still, our basement dwellers can use the cams to check the weather outside.

I also like how the map has all the bars as wine glasses. There's a couple of places I didn't realise had so many bars bunched together so I'll be checking them out as a bit tired of the same old bars 😀

Edited by Pattaya57

2 minutes ago, Pattaya57 said:

Nikom court regulars must have loved that 😀

Sorry mate, I was joking. 😂

Worth a look though, some tidy chicks walking around. 👀

You never know if you look for long enough I reckon you'd see the occasional naked person. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

You never know if you look for long enough I reckon you'd see the occasional naked person.

That and a good few traffic accidents,violent "security thug" beat downs  some gold shop heists and bank robberies as distant also runs.

The Pattaya city  "DVR"   must be quite a machine to capture 24/7 all that data.

1 hour ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Screenshot_20241019-151540~2.png

These cameras are poorly positioned.

Camera RC-706, , one camera just looks at the entrance to a one way road (Soi Diana), not showing the intersection in full. 

You'd think they would have positioned it looking at the intersection, Buakhou, Lengkee and Diana, maybe position it north of the intersection on Soi Buakhou. 

Most of the cameras are poorly positioned. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

25 minutes ago, richsilver said:

Why are there no cameras in Jomtien?

There are but this is about Pattaya..

22 minutes ago, Pattaya57 said:

Nothing ever happens in Jomtien?

LoL  lots happens in Jomtien  some CCTV feeds like these from Pattaya would be "interesting" to watch I'm sure they exist but I've never seen them

publish the feed urls's

7 minutes ago, johng said:

That and a good few traffic accidents,violent "security thug" beat downs  some gold shop heists and bank robberies as distant also runs.

The Pattaya city  "DVR"   must be quite a machine to capture 24/7 all that data.

Agree, this intersection sees a lot of activity. 

It seems everytime I go through there's an angry, loud mouth foreigner yelling at another rider, thinking he has right of way and everyone must yield for him, not giving way to anyone. 😂