Vyke (rent a mobile phone number) VOIP service now includes Australian mobile numbers.

Some Australian members have previously been searching for cheap mobile phone numbers. Pleased to report that Vyke now offer Australian mobile numbers for $97 AUS Dollars per annum. In addition, Canadian, United Kingdom, Mexican, Polish and USA. Free to receive calls and SMS. Outgoing mobile, landline calls and SMS of course depend upon where you're calling/sending to. Australian rates are (in USD); Mobile; 6.0c/minute, Landline; 3.0c/minute, SMS; 7.0c/each.

7 minutes ago, The Fugitive said:

Some Australian members have previously been searching for cheap mobile phone numbers. Pleased to report that Vyke now offer Australian mobile numbers for $97 AUS Dollars per annum. In addition, Canadian, United Kingdom, Mexican, Polish and USA. Free to receive calls and SMS. Outgoing mobile, landline calls and SMS of course depend upon where you're calling/sending to. Australian rates are (in USD); Mobile; 6.0c/minute, Landline; 3.0c/minute, SMS; 7.0c/each.

This might be unrelated in that it isnt

Australian!

But be careful if you use a VPN. I must admit I don’t know of Vyke policies but

I recently started using a Vpn offered by my Identity theft protection service and was blocked from using a similar VOIP provider by my Thai server  network .

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, riclag said:

This might be unrelated in that it isnt

Australian!

But be careful if you use a VPN. I must admit I don’t know of Vyke policies but

I recently started using a Vpn offered by my Identity theft protection service and was blocked from using a similar VOIP provider by my Thai server  network .

Thanks for this. It's all interesting! I can only state my own experience with a Vyke UK mobile number over the last three years. Calls and SMS including one time passcodes (OTP's) seem to have been received without any problem. I generally don't use a VPN on my two mobile phones. When I do it's either free Browsec or SmartDNSProxy (includes VPN). Prior to SmartDNSProxy I used SurfShark. Sometimes I look and notice that I've left a VPN unintentionally running. I know that USA financial institutions are very wary of sending OTP's via VOIP services so wouldn't recommend Vyke for US use. UK doesn't seem to be worried (as yet). What Australia does I'll admit I don't know.

• Like 1