Schedule Appointment Online - not working correctly? (Chiang Mai Immigration)

I have Scheduled an Appointment Online for Chiang Mai Immigration many times in the past. But now, for the past month there are no open dates except 8:30 am on New Years day. January 1st. And what is also strange is this is the same when selecting Volunteer Purpose, Education Purpose, Business Purpose and Retirement Purpose.

Anyone else experiencing a problem Scheduling an Appointment Online?

Thanks,

cm imm o l r.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

well in Chiang Mai, I tried to make an appointment for my yearly long stay processing but it was filled up entirely except for the last day of my stay.  Too many notes about needing some extra documents sp I just went the following day (35 days in advance of last day), spent an hour there only!  Decided to never try the appointment bit again as they always seem t have problems with their systems.  The this year I obtained an LTR prior to needing the extension so all problems are now behind me for 10 years.  We'll see with all the tax changes POSSIBLY or govt chnages PROBABLY and TIT so just sitting back and relaxing.

There is no email or phone verification of who someone is, to schedule an appointment. And the problem is all of the time slots are always full. Could be possible that it is someone who wants to cause problems for CM Immigration, by taking all of the new time slots. It is even possible for someone to have created an automated bot. Not difficult to do with no login to create a new appointment.

There should either be email or phone verification of who someone is, before they can schedule an appointment.

1 hour ago, ThailandTimeZone said:

Another thing to note, is that it looks like some Immigration offices allow an appointment to scheduled one month in advance and some allow an appointment to scheduled three months in advance. 

Sent an email to CM immigration.   " Mail box full, cannot accept your email etc"

So, sent one to the Superintendent Colonel, whose email I happen to have kept.

Let's see what the response is.