Urgent! Offices For Sale/rent By The Owner

Offices for Sale/Rent by the owner - Great Location!

High Floor Sorachai Building, Sukhumvit 63 (Ekamai) opposite Ekamai soi 2 (close to BTS), Klongton-nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110

For Sale

This 271.33 sqm. office comes with tenants paying 60,000 baht per month until May 2008. The office has 2 Air-cons, Water+Electric system, men’s and women’s bathrooms, and 3 car parking spaces.

For Sale or Rent

This 271.07 sqm. office has been designed with Feng-Sui in mind and already decorated. The office space has 2 Air-cons, Water+Electric system, Kitchen, men’s and women’s bathrooms, and 3 car parking spaces.

The building has 6 Passenger Elevators and 1 Convey Elevator.

One of the great features of the offices’s location in the building, is that it can be accessed using all 6 elevators.

Please Call Pat at 081-446-9929, 089-325-8195 for further details and / or to setup a viewing.

Your current renters are paying 60k a month but your asking 90k to rent it?

I believe there are 2 different properties, 1 is only for sale and COMES with tenants that are paying 60k...The other is either for Sale or Rent, sale price being 49k per sqm. and rent being 90k.

That's what I see from the ad...but what do I know :o

The one for sale OR rent for 90,000 baht is 271.07 sqm. The other one, the owner wants only for sale which comes with the tenant rent for 60,000 baht per month and the contract will finish on May next year.

Sorry for making you guys confuse.