Tim Walz "Look, Elon is on stage jumping around skipping like a dips*** on these things,"

Social Media

1 minute ago, Tug said:

You are conflating my disgust at elons million dollar dangle with hate you are mistaken that being said I do think he’s predatory he’s also brilliant no doubt about it.

How do you feel about Harris's billion-dollar dangle to get black men to vote for her? 

Elon is spending his own money, not ours.  

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

How about that debate?

Voter perception of Vance diametrically deviated in his favor after the beatdown he inflicted on Walz in the debate and Americans realized just how bright and switched on Trumps VP selection is.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Voter perception of Vance diametrically deviated in his favor after the beatdown he inflicted on Walz in the debate and Americans realized just how bright and switched on Trumps VP selection is.

How about Vance's "Do you hear yourself Martha moment? Brutal. 

6 minutes ago, illisdean said:

bright and switched on Trumps VP selection is.

A clear, concise, very well articulated response to a important question from a voter. Unlike the benign childlike "i don't know" nonsensical non-answer word salad from empty headed Kamala.

Edited by illisdean
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

ow about Vance's "Do you hear yourself Martha moment? Brutal. 

ABC muppet Martha stuffed her shoe straight into her pie-hole. She's an regime media activist hack, a total dunce too.

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

You don't get that kind of money if you aren't smart. If IO said Tom Brady knows more about football I bet you would say "well take away his 7 Super Bowl rings and then we can talk" 

Walz doesnt even have any investments of any kind which is weird and stupid..

Riiiiiiiight................:coffee1:

• Haha 1

On 10/24/2024 at 3:39 AM, Social Media said:

"Look, Elon is on that stage jumping around skipping like a dips*** on these things,"

The thing is, the Dems are so used to being in the majority, with the press on their side, having everyone think they're the good guys, that they can say whatever they want with impunity.

Yes, they hate Trump because he is popular.  Yes, their supporters hate Trump because he is a threat.  But when it comes to convincing the everyman to vote for them, this kind of thing is a big turn off, because they aren't as stupid as the Dems think they are.