NYT avoids mentioning its source for Harris working at McDonald’s…

riclag

I had many part time jobs as a teen and Uni student I don’t have the W2s

I shred all tax returns after 10 years. No photos of me installing  landscaping, washing dishes, delivering pizzas, tutoring or working for the English as a second language program. 

All my memories are thus  LIES and invalid when it benefits propaganda interests of the radical right-wing. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

You’ll blindly follow a man who won’t show you his tax returns, won’t show you his medical records, wont show you his college grades, wont show you his replacement for ObamaCare, won’t show you his tariff math, won’t return national security documents, won’t do interviews or debates and you are clutching at your pearls because she hasn’t produced her W2s from 1982!?… :coffee1:

Edited by BKKKevin
  • Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

I had many part time jobs as a teen and Uni student I don’t have the W2s

I shred all tax returns after 10 years. No photos of me installing  landscaping, washing dishes, delivering pizzas, tutoring or working for the English as a second language program. 

All my memories are thus  LIES and invalid when it benefits propaganda interests of the radical right-wing. 

Much of what you say is a lie regardless.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

No we clutch our pearls because she represents the power mad, pandering lying Leftist democratic party with their murderous ideology.

The power mad has had his returns from years ago ! Church mice silent they be.Besides its not required to show TX returns!

https://www.robertreeveslaw.com/blog/candidates-tax-returns/

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Talon said:

If Obama could seal all of his records, no one else should have to reveal everything either. Voters can then decide whether to still support the candidate or not.

The replacement for ObamaCare should be nothing. Medicaid was established for people who could not afford medical treatment. Medicare is paid into by US citizens while working to pay for medical care after retirement.

Tariff math was already shown to work in Trump's first term.

The case against Trump re: national security documents (contents of which were never established) was thrown out.

Trump interviews with anyone who wants to be fair in the interview. Trump already had debates on the terms of Democrats; but Kamala wouldn't reciprocate.

I don't care what Kamala produces or not.

Blindly support Trump?  No way.  When he makes wrongheaded statements, picks the wrong people for endorsements or work in the federal government, I call him out on it.

On June 16, 2015, Trump announced his candidacy for President of the United States.  I was not on board the Trump Train for one simple reason: he had no record of conservatism. Great businessman. I admired his straight talk. I admired his ability to help people with his wealth and to embrace everyone regardless of race. I have always embraced the virtues of MAGA and America First, but Trump had no record of conservatism.   

By the time all of the GOPe Mush RATs began falling out of the race prior to the 2016 election, I became willing to give Trump a chance. By the time Trump was the Republican nominee, the choice was binary. It was either Trump or it was Hillary. The same is true in 2024. Trump or Kamala is a binary choice.

Even with all of Trump's faults, his past record indicates that he will do what he thinks is best for America, and most of it will be good for Americans.

Where 21st century Democrats are concerned, they are intent upon destroying the Republic. One of the greatest mistakes made by Americans was believing that Elected Democrats would be lawful, civil, reasonable, and most importantly, would not harm America and Americans. Harming America and Americans is not a mistake for Democrats. It is a feature of their regime.

Elected Democrats seek to destroy
- the border
- every branch of government and the components that balance power between those branches
- elections through fraud (no ID, machines, mail-in ballots as numerous as pizza fliers, dirty voter rolls, etc.)
- the Constitution
- Free Enterprise
- Individual Liberty
- the dollar (government spending and printing money hand over fist)
- the values and morals of the society
- all forms of science (men can menstruate and have babies, etc.)
- the rule of law and the courts (lawfare)
- energy independence
- agencies of the federal government (weaponizing the IRS, FBI, DOJ, ATF, etc.)
- neighborhoods and cities that serve as Democrat Plantations in the 21 century
- law & order (two-tiered justice system, failure to prosecute violent offenders, cash-free bail, etc.)

For Americans who love America, the choice is clear. Vote Trump.

Just worth repeating

• Like 1
  • Agree 1