Pakistani Gang Arrested in Pattaya for Scamming Indian Tourists

webfact

34 minutes ago, Patong2021 said:

Thank you for the pointer. I had not seen the arabic script on the upper walls, and had just seen it as "decoration".

It now becomes obvious to me why the Indians so easily listened to their Pakistani brothers  and I  am certain they share a common set of beliefs.

Why would they follow Pakistani brothers?   

As a rule, they don't trust them. Nor do they share common beliefs.

That script is for Muslims, the majority of Indians as we know them follow Hinduism and Sikhism.

9 hours ago, James9999 said:

British Pakistanis flip flop with their identity. If it suits them or they are in trouble with the British authorities the they use their Pakistani passports and skip to Pakistan. Then if they are in trouble in Pakistani they always use their British passport to skip back to the UK.

Absolutely spot on, and it's been going on for an age of time.

Many of them have second homes in villages over there, as escape pods and bolt holes.

10 hours ago, Keeps said:

Well said. None of the retarded half wit Brit bashers on here would dare to acknowledge that the child raping paedophile gangs in the UK are predominantly Pakistani.

Oooh, I'm just waiting for the sad emojis. Cry me a river you sad sacks.

Also be interested to see whether this post gets deleted....

Pakistani MUSLIMS!

11 hours ago, James9999 said:

British Pakistanis flip flop with their identity. If it suits them or they are in trouble with the British authorities the they use their Pakistani passports and skip to Pakistan. Then if they are in trouble in Pakistani they always use their British passport to skip back to the UK.

Repatriation is inevitable.