Harris bottles it - refuses Joe Rogan podcast but appearing on an oral sex tuition podcast

theblether

If you think I'm joking - here's the google explanation of the Call Her Daddy podcast that Kamala did recently. 

What is the point of Call Her Daddy?

She's evolved her podcast to focus more on female empowerment. For years, Call Her Daddy was synonymous with sex. It was known for raunchy talk and coining concepts like the "Gluck Gluck 9000" (an oral sex technique, FYI), keeping with the program's original "female locker-room talk" ethos.

Being a good and virtuous man, I decline the opportunity to google the "Gluck Gluck 9000." I know our resident pervert will be on it right away. 

Too busy for the Joe Rogan Experience podcast but time for Call Her Daddy? Dear me. 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Yellowtail said:

I heard some clips, it was painful. 

Apparently they come in different sizes. Lubrication makes a difference too. 

Absolutely unbelievable that a Presidential candidate chose to be interviewed on such a platform. 

• Agree 1

Just now, theblether said:

This is the level that her campaigned stooped to - and the media turned a blind eye. 

What do you think the reaction would be if Trump had gone on the male equivalent? 

He would still be Hitler and his elections would be the end of democracy 

• Love It 1

1 hour ago, theblether said:

If you think I'm joking - here's the google explanation of the Call Her Daddy podcast that Kamala did recently. 

What is the point of Call Her Daddy?

She's evolved her podcast to focus more on female empowerment. For years, Call Her Daddy was synonymous with sex. It was known for raunchy talk and coining concepts like the "Gluck Gluck 9000" (an oral sex technique, FYI), keeping with the program's original "female locker-room talk" ethos.

Being a good and virtuous man, I decline the opportunity to google the "Gluck Gluck 9000." I know our resident pervert will be on it right away. 

Too busy for the Joe Rogan Experience podcast but time for Call Her Daddy? Dear me. 

Who is our resident pervert? Your alter ego?