Joe Rogan releases podcast with Trump, draws 300K views in 30 minutes

Social Media

9 hours ago, dinsdale said:

ah! The Beyonce performance that drew in the crowds and turned out not to be a performance but just another woke celeb endorsing Harris. Didn't work for Hillary and won't work for Harris. By the way I've never heard anyone booing Trump at his rallies. Plenty of booing Harris at this Houston rally. Maybe they weren't happy that Beyonce didn't sing a song for them. What she did was sing Kamala's song.

Beyoncé has done more campaigning for VP Harris than Melania has done for her sponsor traitor husband.

Take a moment to think about that.

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You don’t accept it as a credible link.

That does not mean it is not a credible link.

The article literally misrepresents what happened in the interview, and it fails to support your claim.

It is objectively not a credible source.

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, BangkokReady said:

The article literally misrepresents what happened in the interview, and it fails to support your claim.

Because you don't agree with it, it is not a credible source........Riiiiight.....:coffee1:

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

I have said to you before post the time stamp of this happening and the relevant section of transcript. You have yet to do this but keep going on about a biased article from the Independent. It was a live podcast so no editing was involved.  You haven't watched the podcast so your comments on what happened or didn't happen in the podcast are null and void. 

Here's where Trump discusses the "stolen election" topic (02:16:59). 

Clearly Rogan does not laugh in Trump's face (as claimed by @Chomper Higgot). 

Not only that, but you can see that the article that Higgot linked does not accurately reflect what happened in the podcast.

Edited by BangkokReady
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, transam said:

I can look at any vids I want when not on here, but your stuff, naaaah, and nothing to do with ignorance from my side. 😋

Why is it my stuff. It's a CNN assessment of how the polls are going. It is possible to view the vid at the same time you are on here you know. It's embedded so here it is again. As I said it's very interesting. 

What like The Hill too:

“Trump was still unable to come to grips that he lost the 2020 election, and Rogan laughed in his face in response.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/joe-rogan-to-donald-trump-you-said-a-lot-of-crazy-st/

• Confused 1

Here's where Trump discusses the stolen election topic. 

Not only that, but you can see that the article that Higgot linked does not accurately reflect what happened in the podcast.

Is that video edited?

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, dinsdale said:

Why is it my stuff. It's a CNN assessment of how the polls are going. It is possible to view the vid at the same time you are on here you know. It's embedded so here it is again. As I said it's very interesting. 

Can't you read.............:saai:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

Because you don't agree with it, it is not a credible source........Riiiiight.....:coffee1:

It's not credible because it doesn't accurately report what happened in the podcast.  You can watch it and see for yourself.

It doesn't support the claim of @Chomper Higgot, and what it does say about the podcast is not accurate.

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

What like The Hill too:

“Trump was still unable to come to grips that he lost the 2020 election, and Rogan laughed in his face in response.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/joe-rogan-to-donald-trump-you-said-a-lot-of-crazy-st/

Yes.  They're lying also, obviously.  Watch the video and you'll see.  🤷‍♂️

The press lie about Trump all the time.

It's not credible because it doesn't accurately report what happened in the podcast.  You can watch it and see for yourself.

It doesn't support the claim of @Chomper Higgot, and what it does say about the podcast is not accurate.

And yet The Hill reports the same thing.

So it’s two credible source v your opinion.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Here's where Trump discusses the "stolen election" topic (02:16:59). 

Trumps excuses, nothing of substance, dodged questions. Quite funny.....🤭

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

What like The Hill too:

LOL. Now you're citing the Daily Beast. 

https://www.allsides.com/news-source/daily-beast-media-bias

Screenshot (1342).png

Watch it and see for yourself.

Maybe it's time for you to open your eyes and stop letting people make a fool of you.

I would suggest it is you that should worry about that........:whistling:

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Because I know the truth and know that other people are lying about what happened?

What an odd thing to suggest.

So you've witnessed the devouring of cats and dogs personally.......?.........😱

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Telling the truth isn't trolling.  Your trolling as a response to the truth due to you not liking it is.  🤷‍♂️

So funny.............😁

• Confused 1