Trump and Rogan

Talon

On 10/26/2024 at 11:38 PM, Captain Monday said:

Sounds like more  projections from the fecund imagination of @Yellowtail "ginning up lies" again. 

Perhaps  a link that Trump called illegal alien gang bangers "vermin" could be provided.

• Trump called his domestic opposition vermin

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2024-03-22/factbox-bloodbath-vermin-animals-trumps-rhetoric-on-the-trail

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2023/11/trump-vermin-hitler-threat/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/11/12/trump-rally-vermin-political-opponents/

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/trump-expected-highlight-murder-michigan-woman-immigration-speech-2024-04-02/

• Trump called some migrants "animals"  and "not human" So not sure Joe is correct at :42 below mixing Trumps vile slurs to say Trump was calling immigrants vermin. Trump did say  immigrants.  Immigrants, not fentanyl dealing immigrants, were poisoning the blood of our country.

So no in-context quotes, just links to leftist opinion pieces, weak.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

On 10/27/2024 at 5:22 AM, mdr224 said:

This is why expats here want Harris to win? For a better exchange rate? I can assure you the rate wont be good when theres WW3

COLA is Cost Of Living Adjustment, which is based on inflation, not exchange rates, though some relationship between inflation and exchange rates likely exists. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

On 10/27/2024 at 12:12 PM, earlinclaifornia said:

IMG_2325.thumb.jpeg.d2d5a4404045b4f4f417abb0cedb7a9a.jpegWhen Joe asked him the most important question of his lifetime this is how he answered. You can’t make this <deleted> up.

Trump said what? That does it, I am voting for Harris now event though she is a liar and a cheater, and she has a history or supporting open borders, mass illegal immigration, DEI, higher taxes, more giveaways, men in girls’ showers, path to citizenship, free health care and tuition for illegals, housing subsidies for illegals, men in women’s sports and prisons, defunding the police, supporting rioters, and free transition surgery for prison inmates.

I hate all of those things but I'm voting for Harris because, because, because, Trump!

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

So no in-context quotes, just links to leftist opinion pieces, weak.

So you can’t prove Trump limited his characterization of “ vermin” to gang bangers

or blood poisoners to dealers

Once again, Yellowtail “ginning up lies”

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I noticed you have yet to support you "vermin" lie with an in-contest quote, yet here you are calling me al liar when you get called on it. 

Typical leftist. 

It's what Leftists do. They move onto something else when the first talking point gets buried.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

On 10/26/2024 at 6:45 PM, Captain Monday said:

I can’t help look at a the image of this bald meathead on a screen and not think of horse dewormer.

You might well think that, but you'd be very wrong.

"A 5-day course of ivermectin resulted in an earlier clearance of the virus compared to placebo (p = 0.005), thus indicating that early intervention with this agent may limit viral replication within the host. In the 5-day ivermectin group, there was a significant drop in CRP and LDH by day 7, which are indicators of disease severity. It is noteworthy that the viral nucleic acid Ct value (indicator of viral load) dropped significantly compared to the placebo group on day 7 and day 14."

https://www.ijidonline.com/article/S1201-9712(20)32506-6/fulltext

You're probably going to tell us now how The International Journal of Infectious Diseases is a Nazi publication and should be silenced.  🙄

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, BangkokReady said:

You might well think that, but you'd be very wrong.

"A 5-day course of ivermectin resulted in an earlier clearance of the virus compared to placebo (p = 0.005), thus indicating that early intervention with this agent may limit viral replication within the host. In the 5-day ivermectin group, there was a significant drop in CRP and LDH by day 7, which are indicators of disease severity. It is noteworthy that the viral nucleic acid Ct value (indicator of viral load) dropped significantly compared to the placebo group on day 7 and day 14."

https://www.ijidonline.com/article/S1201-9712(20)32506-6/fulltext

You're probably going to tell us now how The International Journal of Infectious Diseases is a Nazi publication and should be silenced.  🙄

Correct.

I was never vaxxed for Covid. 

Instead I utilized Dr. Zelenko's HCQ cocktail. In 24 hours, all symptoms were gone; and I completed the 5 day regimen.

Today, I have immunity.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/27/2024 at 12:25 AM, Captain Monday said:

If you are refering to Captain Monday not sure what you are talking about. I never said debate should be banned.

Here is some topics we suggest be banned in USA like in many rational countries somewhat,  maybe  like Singapore.

• Advertisments  and paid propaganda masquerading as news
  • People without Medical degrees or training or real expertise giving medical advice
  • Insulting peoples religions (I would have to curtail some of my rhetoric)
  • Promotion of Racism and display of racist symbols
  • Street protests, obstructing traffic and passersby
  • Defamation laws adjusted

Advertisments  and paid propaganda deemed by the left to be masquerading as news

People determined by the left to be without Medical degrees or training or real expertise giving medical advice

Insulting peoples religions (I would have to curtail some of my rhetoric) unless deemed appropriate by the left

Promotion of Racism and display of racist symbols unless approved by the left.

Non-leftist Street protests, obstructing traffic and passersby

Defamation laws adjusted by the left.

Edited by Yellowtail
  • Haha 1

On 10/27/2024 at 12:12 PM, earlinclaifornia said:

IMG_2325.thumb.jpeg.d2d5a4404045b4f4f417abb0cedb7a9a.jpegWhen Joe asked him the most important question of his lifetime this is how he answered. You can’t make this <deleted> up.

Watch the video.  Rogan has already asked him to outline the reasons, so he's right in the middle of that and wants to finish.  Rogan agrees with what Trump says and even adds detail to his answers.  Rogan could have asked the question again, but he didn't.

Fairly normal in a conversation and not indicative of anything.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I believe in free speech absolutely. It's how we learn of allies and foes. racists and antisemites,

I refer to it as natural selection speech.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1