Starting A Friendship/relationship With Thai Woman

Debaryman101

Hmmmm........ :o

I am no Dr Love but i'll give it a shot:-

To start a relationship with a Thai woman is not hard but finding the right woman or your soul mate is kinda tough. If you are on a hunt, you might as well forget about a life partner. My advice, don't hunt coz you'll might meet with a beautiful and respected woman when you are not looking.

As for friendship, it's easy ...... as a farang you shouldn't have any problem with that. Just watchout for your wallet at times.

But above all, you must understand the local cultures and "do's and don't" while being with a Thai woman. In that way things would go on easy for you and your relationship.

explorer

- love at firstsight and living it to the fullest-

(My friends would like to read the posts Do's and Don'ts would be appreciated)  Thanks

Chok Dee

You mean you are asking :D:D:D:D

Yeah I am asking for my friends :o ###### why is it that there has to be an underlining reason for things huh whattado?? I showed them pictures of my wife and they are curious how i meet her see if they can do the same

(My friends would like to read the posts Do's and Don'ts would be appreciated)  Thanks

Chok Dee

You mean you are asking :wub::D-_-:D

Yeah I am asking for my friends :o ###### why is it that there has to be an underlining reason for things huh whattado?? I showed them pictures of my wife and they are curious how i meet her see if they can do the same

But if you are realy asking on your friends behalfs why would you need to show them a photo of your wife? surly there have met her being your freinds?

Its ok dont worry its like a similar thread you started but at the end of the day its you that requires the info along with other threads you started,just dont give your wife access to the forum and your safe :(:D:):D

Chok Dee

You mean you are asking :wub::D-_-:D

But if you are realy asking on your friends behalfs why would you need to show them a photo of your wife? surly there have met her being your freinds?

Its ok dont worry its like a similar thread you started but at the end of the day its you that requires the info along with other threads you started,just dont give your wife access to the forum and your safe :(:D:):D

Listen whattado I am not in LOS I am in US my wife is waiting for her visa Why is it bad to help out some friends who are interested in going to thailand. They were impressed with what i have told them i started this thread to see if some people had the same experiences I am getting tired of posting threads that I get no answer and when i do it is not what i wanted maybe i should leave all you farangs to your second adopted country.

Chok Dee

You mean you are asking -_-:D:(:D

Yeah I am asking for my friends :D ###### why is it that there has to be an underlining reason for things huh whattado?? I showed them pictures of my wife and they are curious how i meet her see if they can do the same

Its ok dont worry its like a similar thread you started but at the end of the day its you that requires the info along with other threads you started,just dont give your wife access to the forum and your safe :):D:):wub:

Listen whattado I am not in LOS I am in US my wife is waiting for her visa Why is it bad to help out some friends who are interested in going to thailand. They were impressed with what i have told them i started this thread to see if some people had the same experiences I am getting tired of posting threads that I get no answer and when i do it is not what i wanted maybe i should leave all you farangs to your second adopted country.

You listen please also,

I am not having a pop at you but you do leave yourself wide open at times,even Beckham would put one past you :o

well, whoever has comments regarding the initial topic, post them, i guess. the thread starter obviously has 83 posts here, so he most likely isn't a troll. but since you (the thread starter) have a thai wife, it may be best if you give your friends your own opinion?

Listen OK this is a Farang forum is it not? so don't worry because i leave it to the FARANGS i came to this forum to learn about thailand maybe i should get my head examined because all i learned was about bargirls how to com- never mind see ya around no farang in here gives a ###### about a thai's questioning or opinions so you don't have to worry about me anymore

maybe i should get my head examined because all i learned was about bargirls how to com- never mind see ya around no farang in here gives a ###### about a thai's questioning or opinions

But it was you that started yet another bar lady thread :o

well, whoever has comments regarding the initial topic, post them, i guess. the thread starter obviously has 83 posts here, so he most likely isn't a troll. but since you (the thread starter) have a thai wife, it may be best if you give your friends your own opinion?

I have given them my own opinion but have you not heard about a 2nd or 3rd opinion?? That's what i come to do but it's ok don't worry your not going to hear from me again

maybe i should get my head examined  because all i learned was about bargirls  how to com-  never mind  see ya  around  no farang in here gives a ###### about a thai's questioning or opinions

it's not ok for me to do so? but gentleman scamp can?? THANKS

the things you say dont add up,you say you are half thai,your mums thai your wifes thai,you have been to thailand and you want to know about thailand :o feel you should ask your family,as for only reading about bg you started the treads,and most of the guys on here know what sites to go to if we want to talk about bg,you make yourself sound so stupid,jai,jen.thanku

:o OK I was 3 3 yrs old when i left I do not know anything about thailand but I am stupid to learn about it!! Leave my Mom out of this she is not in the forum I have shown the utmost respect to everyone i have posted to or whatever but u sir have not so that's all i have to say

:o OK  I was 3 3 yrs old when i left  I do not know anything about thailand  but I am stupid to learn about it!!

3 or 33 ? :D

You see Debaryman ? a little light humour does not go amiss as long as not offensive :D (By the way are you Scamp ? :D:D )

Quite amazing how often a thread descends into a tit for tat, you said this, I said that fiasco. Completely forgot what the thread was about in the first place.

Or a Beavis and Butthead type "hehehe he said hairy, hehehe".

So for what its worth, back to the thread. Starting a relationship with a Thai Woman?

If she is a PROstitute, its just a matter of smiling at her.

If she is a PROfessional........er dunno, never met one.

There should be loads and loads of fellows on here who have met a professional lady, or at least think they have. Maybe they could help.

i thought you said,u wasnt coming back,so as well as childish stupid u also lie,and if you have been in the states so long why is your english so poor? u disrespect yourself,are u lonely?

Just checked his Member Profile,

His local time puts him in thailand not the states,

I rest my case :o:D

I have given them my own opinion but have you not heard about a 2nd or 3rd opinion?? That's what i come to do but it's ok don't worry your not going to hear from me again

in case you didn't realize, i was defending you. maybe that was a mistake, sorry.

maybe i should get my head examined  because all i learned was about bargirls  how to com-  never mind  see ya  around   no farang in here gives a ###### about a thai's questioning or opinions

it's not ok for me to do so? but gentleman scamp can?? THANKS

Is this thread about BG? :D

Starting a relationship with a BG is quite simple.

Money talks, bullshit walks,...

As for the other Thai girls, time and patience,...

Back on Topic:

I just watched the movie 21 Grams.

I show them that numbers are a door to a mystery bigger than us. The number of events that must happen for two complete strangers to meet. There is no greater mystery than that.

Sean Penn (a university mathematics lecturer)

Back on Topic:

I just watched the movie 21 Grams.

I show them that numbers are a door to a mystery bigger than us. The number of events that must happen for two complete strangers to meet. There is no greater mystery than that.

Sean Penn (a university mathematics lecturer)

Back on topic?

Me thinks my case of Chang has come to a sad end :D:o:D:D