Gay Swingers

cm-happy

Does swapping boy friend, lover, or significant other with others for their b/f, lover, etc exist in Thailand within the gay community amongst mutually consenting partners?

Anyone ever hear of, or know of, or would you consider, if opportunity arose.

Is this a new trend, like those elf like shoes with the incredibly long pointed ends that are all the rage in europe now?

LoL I'm glad I'm not the only one that hates those types of shoes... unless your shoe size is 7 or less, I just don't think one can pull it off... :o

Does swapping boy friend, lover, or significant other with others for their b/f, lover, etc exist in Thailand within the gay community amongst mutually consenting partners?

Anyone ever hear of, or know of, or would you consider, if opportunity arose.

No sharing/swaping for me thanks.

If an occasional change of scenary is called for, plenty of places that will oblige

First of all: If you ask the question like the above, you should ask yourself whether you have a BF or not.

Second: You'll be amazed by the Thai BF/GF who have wives/husbands, children, BF's and or GF's, while they stay with a farang. Most of them are NOT jealous, they just don't want to share their economic and financial happiness!!

Swinging seems to be pretty common in the gay scene (don't ask me why), but the Thai gay scene is not the gay scene we know.

1. First of all: If you ask the question like the above, you should ask yourself whether you have a BF or not.

2. Second: You'll be amazed by the Thai BF/GF who have wives/husbands, children, BF's and or GF's, while they stay with a farang. Most of them are NOT jealous, they just don't want to share their economic and financial happiness!!

3. Swinging seems to be pretty common in the gay scene (don't ask me why), but the Thai gay scene is not the gay scene we know.

I'm suprised no one has responded with an angry disjointed statement about the trauma caused by your comments. While we wait, I will comment;

1. Fair enough (applies to all genders anyway).

2. Not a fair comment. It provides a general assumption. Have you considered the possibility that many are genuinely fond of their partner and wouldn't do it based upon respect and love for their partner? I have 2 gay friends and several non-gay friends that do not and would not cheat. Mind you, the thais I know are not the kinds of people that frequent tourist zone bars, so that may skew the results. My friends have done some dumbass crazy things, but never cheated especially my gay thai friends. I genuinely believe the opinion that thais are cheat prone is an over blown exageration.

3. Having multiple sex partners without being in a relationship cannot be considered swinging. It's the express lane to an STI, nothing else.

You're right about the Thai gay scene being different. And I think that's a good thing.

Edited by geriatrickid

1. First of all: If you ask the question like the above, you should ask yourself whether you have a BF or not.

2. Second: You'll be amazed by the Thai BF/GF who have wives/husbands, children, BF's and or GF's, while they stay with a farang. Most of them are NOT jealous, they just don't want to share their economic and financial happiness!!

3. Swinging seems to be pretty common in the gay scene (don't ask me why), but the Thai gay scene is not the gay scene we know.

I'm suprised no one has responded with an angry disjointed statement about the trauma caused by your comments. While we wait, I will comment;

1. Fair enough (applies to all genders anyway).

2. Not a fair comment. It provides a general assumption. Have you considered the possibility that many are genuinely fond of their partner and wouldn't do it based upon respect and love for their partner? I have 2 gay friends and several non-gay friends that do not and would not cheat. Mind you, the thais I know are not the kinds of people that frequent tourist zone bars, so that may skew the results. My friends have done some dumbass crazy things, but never cheated especially my gay thai friends. I genuinely believe the opinion that thais are cheat prone is an over blown exageration.

3. Having multiple sex partners without being in a relationship cannot be considered swinging. It's the express lane to an STI, nothing else.

You're right about the Thai gay scene being different. And I think that's a good thing.

re: 3 .... having multiple partners IN a relationship is different?

I doubt many people have a real clue what the gay scene in Thailand really is ..... I can tell you about BKK and a little about HuaHin outside of the tourist bars ... but that's it .... what it is like in the moobaan in Isaan or the North? I have no clue :o

I'm not sure it's cheating if the faithful boyfriend permits you to have casual lovers. Of course, it's not cheating when the two of you share a third person.

I think "cheating" is an unfortunate term to use because it connotes several irrelevant conditions:

(1) one cheats at cards or some other "game"

(2) cheating in marriage is "sinful" in the Judeo-Christian belief system (which for me, at least is irrelevant)

I prefer the Thai word sanuk or the French word dalliance as more appropriate to gay people's lives.

I agree with my Thai partner when he says "what I do with where I pee pee or where I poo poo has nothing to do with my love for you".

Threesomes ...... and soon you will experience enormous jealousy between 2 thai partners. The ones led by the wallet have to split the bill 50/50. That is not 100% value anymore in future. Just mathematics.

Actually Vreemd, I was thinking more of a Farang/Thai or Farang/Farang couple. That's a more likely scenario than a Thai couple, at least the couples I know.

I agree with my Thai partner when he says "what I do with where I pee pee or where I poo poo has nothing to do with my love for you".

It would be sweet if a variation of this romantic phrase could be incorportated into a gay marriage commitment ceremony!

• 2 weeks later...

Funny.. my Thai friends are the nastiest swingers ever. They have been together for donkey years and love to go to Tawan to find a 3rd. At least they have the guts to be honest about it. We've all heard the story about the hapless farangs who unwittingly building their lives around the Whore(s) of Babylon.

Lets face it, monogamy is fast becoming passe and reserved for self-loathing creeps like Larry Craigs and Jim McGreevy. This millenium is about sexual fluidity and casting off those restrictive rules. Be true to your hunger for new cocks. Don't lie to the man you're spending your life with. Why go on Atkins diet when you live in the land of everflowing rice?

Edited by TopChinese