Chiang Mai - House For Rent 7,000b Per Month

Located in the Chang Phrek area of the city, this house is close to Thanin Market. It is a newly renovated attached single story house with one carport, an outdoor patio area, two bedrooms, living room, one bathroom with western toilet and bathtub, and a kitchen.

Fully furnished with TV, A/C, refrigerator, hot water heater, stove, sink and microwave.

Available for rent in the end of August at the monthly rate of 7,000 Baht. Water, electricity, telephone, cable and ADSL additional.

Please PM for more details.

Pictures of the House

Hi, I'm interested in renting this house. Cud u pls contact me immediately on 0840005320.

Swahal

Located in the Chang Phrek area of the city, this house is close to Thanin Market. It is a newly renovated attached single story house with one carport, an outdoor patio area, two bedrooms, living room, one bathroom with western toilet and bathtub, and a kitchen.

Fully furnished with TV, A/C, refrigerator, hot water heater, stove, sink and microwave.

Available for rent in the end of August at the monthly rate of 7,000 Baht. Water, electricity, telephone, cable and ADSL additional.

Pictures of the House

• 2 weeks later...

Pictures of the House

I would like to see the house. Please call me at 084-502-1413, my name is Gift