Non Immigration Visa

Hi All, I noticed with intrest the Non-Immigrant Visa Application example form shown on the thaivisa web page. It indicated that the purpose of visit was "Holiday". But reading the requirements for a non immigrant visa, I did not see any listing for "Holiday" ??? I wish to spend as much time as possible in Thailand without doing visa runs. I will not be working. I am an Australian living in Brisbane. Can anybody clear up this abnormality please :o

Thanks George, but is a holiday acceptable as a reason to apply for a multiple non immigration visa? I really just want to spend as much time there with friends. falang and thai :o

I have a non imm o multiple issued in the U.K.......i give the reason for visit as ....."visiting family and friends" but best you check with your local consulate if this is acceptable to them. They will ask for a letter from somebody you know guaranteeing to repatriate you should you run out of funds.....well thats the case in the uk anyways. If you need a form letter for this purpose check out the Royal Thai Consulate website in Hull UK.