Lord Lucan

TBWG

Hi

Contrary to recent reports it has been confirmed that Lord Lucan is not in NZ living in a Landrover with his pet possum.

However, I have it on good authority that he is alive and well and running a bar in Surin bus station! But can't for the life of me think who he could be masquerading as. :o Any ideas?

For those unfamiliar with Lord Lucan he was short, fat wore glasses and liked a pint!

TBWG :D

Hi

Contrary to recent reports it has been confirmed that Lord Lucan is not in NZ living in a Landrover with his pet possum.

However, I have it on good authority that he is alive and well and running a bar in Surin bus station! But can't for the life of me think who he could be masquerading as. :o Any ideas?

For those unfamiliar with Lord Lucan he was short, fat wore glasses and liked a pint!

Phew, thought you meant me then, but I don't drink. I'll get the Police to look in on Eivind across the road. He's not short. He's not fat. He doesn't wear glasses. But by God he likes a pint. :D

In fact the only thing comman to me and Lord Lucan, is I also own property in Belgravia.

I left my hat in a hotel there once.

TBWG, sorry to disillusion you but I spoke to both Lord Lucan and Elvis at a coffee shop in Abu Dhabi airport - they were returning to their ranch in South Africa where they live with Harold Holt who has just celebrated his 99th birthday. Also on the ranch is Shergar who is now very old - 29 years old.

Edited by mr_hippo

TBWG, sorry to disillusion you but I spoke to both Lord Lucan and Elvis at a coffee shop in Abu Dhabi airport - they were returning to their ranch in South Africa where they live with Harold Holt who has just celebrated his 99th birthday. Also on the ranch is Shergar who is now very old - 29 years old.

Hi mr hippo

Aw shucks and I thought I had an exclusive there! That was certainly some swim for Harold :o

PS I'll have a fiver on the nose with Shergar in the 3.30.