Movies In Chiang Rai

tayto

Where do you rent your movies in Chiang Rai?

With the unreliability of Dream TV, I have been renting more movies recently but last week I had no time to return 3 movies to Tsutaya and it ended up costing me an extra 90 baht.

Are there any other rental shops that have English movies?

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't compared rental places, but I use the one north of the night bazaar on the right side. It's just past Siam Commercial bank (coming from downtown) halfway between night bazaar and the main police station (sorry, I can't recall road names).

It's next to an ice cream shop that's never open and is across from the courthouse.

Anyhow, they sure have a bevy of beautiful ladies working there - good enough reason to be a good customer, eh?

the English-language CD selection right near the counter has black plastic covers (no labels) and their quality is very poor, and they're a few baht cheaper.

However, the CD's and DVD's against the back wall, and in the far corner, are decent quality.

I haven't compared rental places, but I use the one north of the night bazaar on the right side. It's just past Siam Commercial bank (coming from downtown) halfway between night bazaar and the main police station (sorry, I can't recall road names).

It's next to an ice cream shop that's never open and is across from the courthouse.

Anyhow, they sure have a bevy of beautiful ladies working there - good enough reason to be a good customer, eh?

the English-language CD selection right near the counter has black plastic covers (no labels) and their quality is very poor, and they're a few baht cheaper.

However, the CD's and DVD's against the back wall, and in the far corner, are decent quality.

Thanks brahmburgers I'll check it out.

B.T.W Wiley Coyote which market are you talking about.