Everton

true blue

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Could some mod PLEASE move this to the football forum? For goodness sake, we don't need to hear about the wayward wishes of some Everton fans in general topics.

Better still, close it and delete it. :o

Or... Looks like the OP would like to start an Everton thread, maybe a Mod would be kind enough to move this to the football/sports forum?

Could some mod PLEASE move this to the football forum? For goodness sake, we don't need to hear about the wayward wishes of some Everton fans in general topics.

Better still, close it and delete it. :o

Or... Looks like the OP would like to start an Everton thread, maybe a Mod would be kind enough to move this to the football/sports forum?

sorry your right just found football forum only been on tv 2years just shows ye learn somet new every day on tv good win sat though

sawadee cap true blue ,

I'll start off gentle but I'm sure the banter will pick up once the derby comes around :o .

Do you know how long Leighton Baines will be out for , and why did Moyes not give Jagielka a start ???.

cheers..............sm.

no la dont no but will find out from a few toffees back home ta for input

sawadee cap true blue ,

I'll start off gentle but I'm sure the banter will pick up once the derby comes around :o .

Do you know how long Leighton Baines will be out for , and why did Moyes not give Jagielka a start ???.

cheers..............sm.

no la dont no but will find out from a few toffees back home ta for inut

derby day another 3 easy cert points in the bag maybe johno get hat trick this time hope that dodgy keeper of yours playing bound to be another eay goal on the plate if he is

sawadee cap true blue ,

I'll start off gentle but I'm sure the banter will pick up once the derby comes around :D .

cheers..............sm.

derby day another 3 easy cert points in the bag maybe johno get hat trick this time hope that dodgy keeper of yours playing bound to be another eay goal on the plate if he is

Now don't be getting too excited true blue :o , the last time everton won the first 2 games on the spin was in 93' when you finished 17th and it took a last day of the season win against Wimbledon to keep you you up.

I actually went to that game ( i HAD TO TAKE MY YOUNGER BROTHER WHO IS A BLUE NOSE AND I HAD TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT CAUSE i WAS HOPING FOR EVERTON TO BE RELEGATED :D:bah: ).

And we all know Hans Segars had been given a bung to let a few in :D:D:bah: .

p.s - I was sitting near the everton fans who had a sign saying " Las Vegas is naff ".

sawadee cap true blue ,

I'll start off gentle but I'm sure the banter will pick up once the derby comes around :D .

cheers..............sm.

Now don't be getting too excited true blue :o , the last time everton won the first 2 games on the spin was in 93' when you finished 17th and it took a last day of the season win against Wimbledon to keep you you u.

t went to that game ( i HAD TO TAKE MY YOUNGER BROTHER WHO IS A BLUE NOSE AND I HAD TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT CAUSE i WAS HOPING FOR EVERTON TO BE RELEGATED :D:bah: ).

And we all know Hans Segars had been given a bung to let a few in :D:D:bah: .

p.s - I was sitting near the everton fans who had a sign saying " Las Vegas is naff ".

what about groballar how many bungs did that guy take evan he admitted saved a shot when he should have let it in any way nice to no your up with are past history see one member of the family got his loyalties right mother must have put the wrong meat in your scouse (mouse)

want to wish everton all the best in the premiership for the coming season come on you blues

Yeh ok but please spare us any more sights like Sylvester Stallone pretending to be a supporter, he looked confused to say the least

Dont you feel a bit gutted that u won just 3-1 away to Spurs the other night? :o

Goal difference could count!! :D

yes your spot on 32x johno should have scored at least 2 more and lescott left his marker for there goal but would be happy any time with 3 goals

want to wish everton all the best in the premiership for the coming season come on you blues

Yeh ok but please spare us any more sights like Sylvester Stallone pretending to be a supporter, he looked confused to say the least

i suppose he wanted to see what real battlers (fighters) are like propaly in awe of how he was made welcome by the peoples club

sawadee cap true blue ,

cheers..............sm.

Now don't be getting too excited true blue :D , the last time everton won the first 2 games on the spin was in 93' when you finished 17th and it took a last day of the season win against Wimbledon to keep you you u.

t went to that game ( i HAD TO TAKE MY YOUNGER BROTHER WHO IS A BLUE NOSE AND I HAD TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT CAUSE i WAS HOPING FOR EVERTON TO BE RELEGATED :bah::bah: ).

And we all know Hans Segars had been given a bung to let a few in :D:D:o .

what about groballar how many bungs did that guy take evan he admitted saved a shot when he should have let it in any way nice to no your up with are past history see one member of the family got his loyalties right mother must have put the wrong meat in your scouse (mouse)

Brucey drop-a-lot :o , that says it all ;):D .

The family is split down the line when it comes to loyalties..... Me , me Dad and 2 younger brothers are Red necks and me Mum , other younger brother and 2 younger sisters are bluenoses.

And my Nan makes the best scouse in the world !!!!!!!!!.

sawadee cap true blue ,

cheers..............sm.

Now don't be getting too excited true blue :D , the last time everton won the first 2 games on the spin was in 93' when you finished 17th and it took a last day of the season win against Wimbledon to keep you you u.

t went to that game ( i HAD TO TAKE MY YOUNGER BROTHER WHO IS A BLUE NOSE AND I HAD TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT CAUSE i WAS HOPING FOR EVERTON TO BE RELEGATED :bah::bah: ).

And we all know Hans Segars had been given a bung to let a few in :D:D:o .

Brucey drop-a-lot :o , that says it all ;):D .

The family is split down the line when it comes to loyalties..... Me , me Dad and 2 younger brothers are Red necks and me Mum , other younger brother and 2 younger sisters are bluenoses.

And my Nan makes the best scouse in the world !!!!!!!!!.

bet you have some good discussions on match days over your scouse seems the female side of your family have the brains along with the young lad

i suppose he wanted to see what real battlers (fighters) are like propaly in awe of how he was made welcome by the peoples club

Glad that's cleared up then....I thought he was wondering why they weren't picking it up & running with the funny shaped ball :o

Do they still lob toffees at people at Goodison Park or has that been banned. Bloody dangerous, if you ask me.

the toffees were thrown before the kick off by the "toffee lady" who was usually a young school girl who won some competition.

I'm sure true blue will back up me up on this :o:D .

Do they still lob toffees at people at Goodison Park or has that been banned. Bloody dangerous, if you ask me.

the toffees were thrown before the kick off by the "toffee lady" who was usually a young school girl who won some competition.

I'm sure true blue will back up me up on this :o:D .

ahh everton mints now thats somet i miss no such thing in cnx no such ting any were like everton mints yum yum missed a great tv bash in cnx sm free beer and nosh from 7 to 11 glad efc and reading not on box tp would have taken the michael im sure

not as dangerouse as black cats could scratch you

This Black cat is more likely to shit on your lawn :o

not very wayward jimmy look at the leaque tonight go on dare ye makes good reading

not very wayward jimmy look at the leaque tonight go on dare ye makes good reading

Just as well we couldn't get the game on the TV at the CM BBQ True Blue. It was nice to meet someone who is passionate about football, most of my mates are Ozzies, Kiwis and and Americans who don't have the slightest interest in it.

Would have ruined your evening if they had shown it:o

Thought you were a bit unfortunate after seeing the highlights and hearing what Messrs Coppell and Moyes had to say.

Still, I'll take the three points :o

Just as well we couldn't get the game on the TV at the CM BBQ True Blue. It was nice to meet someone who is passionate about football, most of my mates are Ozzies, Kiwis and and Americans who don't have the slightest interest in it.

Would have ruined your evening if they had shown it:o

Thought you were a bit unfortunate after seeing the highlights and hearing what Messrs Coppell and Moyes had to say.

Still, I'll take the three points :o

ye nice to meet you had great time i belive the bar and the post come to your rescue but what goes in record book counts have to give me directions to your resturant in hang dong come for nosh one night