Thai Sex Brothel In Uk Raided

george

SEX SLAVE CRACKDOWN

1228510.jpg

LONDON: -- Police have raided five brothels in a crackdown on the UK's growing sex slave trade.

Seven people believed to be involved in running a vice ring, based in east London and Essex, were arrested.

Nine girls from Thailand and eastern Europe were thought to be working in the brothels and are being interviewed by detectives.

They will probably be returned to their native countries.

Gangmasters who bring girls to Britain for forced prostitution can make millions out of their operations.

A large brothel can make up to £1m per month.

The women are often raped by their captors before being set to work and have their passports and travel documents taken away so they cannot flee.

They are often forced to live in terrible conditions sleeping on floors and are then farmed out to sauna-style establishments around the capital.

Girls are sold between brothels for up to £10,000 and may be sold on four or five times.

Superintendent Chris Bradford said: "It's like a slave market. The general public look at them as prostitutes but they are all victims.

"Many of them are aware of the trade they are going to be involved in but are not fully aware of the contract they are signing up to.

"It's not until they get here and are put in some sort of debt bondage that they realise the streets of London are not paved with gold.

"The money the traffickers can make is akin to what you can make from drugs - the big difference is the sentences are not as high."

-- sky.com 2004-07-22

we are all against sex slavery or forced sex

But these numbers seem like bullshit numbers

a Million a month is 30,000 UK pounds a day , every day

at 100 UKP a shot thats 300 customers a day , every day

These make great numbers for TV or newspapers but do not seem real.

Nine girls from Thailand and eastern Europe were thought to be working in the brothels and are being interviewed by detectives.

A £1,000,000 a month and there were only nine of them actually working?

Make you think just how much they could have earned if they did on the scale as they do here.

Knowing London its probably upwards of 100pounds a whambamyoucomeyougo lasting all of 30 minutes or so. So with "special" services who knows, it might be possible for the bigger / more expensive places to get that amount.

Note BKKdreaming - they said 1M for a large brothel which this one isnt.

After arresting the culprits, they should steal every penny from the brothel owners/sex traders and distribute it to all the girls before sending them on a free flight home.

That's what would happen if I was PM but fat chance of it happenning in real life because Tony Blair is too busy either 'trying to please there people over there' or picking out a new dress.

Steal from the nasty men? Oh no, couldn't upset anyone. :o

these figures sound crazy to me , maybe 1 million a year from a network of brothels is possible.

some time ago i was walking thru Londons Soho Chinatown in Lisle street and spotted a sign saying ' THAI MODEL ,WALK UP STAIRS " so i was curious and went up to take a look !

Rang the bell and fat old mamasan opned the door and beckoned me in to a darkened room .

A minute later a very nice thai girl of around 24 years walked in wearing a negligee.

She handed me a menu ! on it was a list of prices starting at 30 and up to 100 for the "special"..

She looked heavilly drugged on tranquilisers , not an Issan girl either. nice looker .

I said i was going to an ATM and left . while i was there the doorbell didnt stop ringing

so daily trade must have been very spectacular . The poor girl must have been tired out after a days work there .

wonder how she/they managed to fool the British Embassy into getting a visas !

its not easy for a genuine applicant so how come so many hookers make it ?

must be tea money ...