October 10, 2025Oct 10 My driveway is an ugly mess. When done 17 yrs ago the surface got screwed up for several reasons thus now have moved back and want a nice looking driveway. First thought is to rip out and replace.. want a stamped top. Talking with the stamp folks they only do 5 cm I know that I need at least 10 cm for a strong driveway. thus do I pour a 5 cm base then let them put their 5 cm on top? sounds like a mess to me? 2nd thought is while my existing drive is solid use it as a base and put tile on it. it is already level sloping the right way so it would make a good base and the tile would cover the ugly top. The cost is about the same either way I go.
October 13, 2025Oct 13 Author Just got a quote from a stamping company rip out and replace 2500 baht per SM Forget them for sure
Create an account or sign in to comment