Top Of The Premership

true blue

well done to the boys in blue a deserved win pity johno not had his shooting boots arteta the difference but heroes every one osman for england

Enjoy the feeling while you can......it wont be for long :o

another divine wrighter i bet your from across the park

The heat will start to rise on Jol if they suffer another defeat. Looks like Everton are going to be a very difficult side to beat this year when they have their full squad available.

yes your right and we only spent tea money this year so far on newbies ta for support

Well I hope you enjoyed it...you deserved it...but you are at READING tomorrow...so prepare for 10th spot :D

Nah... wishful thinking you'll more than likely turn us over at our place as you did last year, but I sincerely hope you don't :o

Good luck

TP

Well I hope you enjoyed it...you deserved it...but you are at READING tomorrow...so prepare for 10th spot :D

Nah... wishful thinking you'll more than likely turn us over at our place as you did last year, but I sincerely hope you don't :o

Good luck

TP

cheers tp see you at tuskers tommorow

Good luck

TP

If we get together and do a bit of lobbying we may be able to convince Chas to put the game on :D wHO WANTS TO WATCH ANY OTHER TEAMS :D

But the best :D

Good luck

TP

If we get together and do a bit of lobbying we may be able to convince Chas to put the game on :D wHO WANTS TO WATCH ANY OTHER TEAMS :D

im up for that i was wondering were i could go to bend some ones arm to watch game

But the best :D

In the unlikely scenario that Sunderland win at Wigan and Everton lose at Reading, Sunderland go top of the Premier League today. :D What a mockery of the league that would make. Mickey Mouse League ... :o

Cue ...

Reading 1 Everton 2

Wigan 6 Sunderland 1

:D

You were pretty close with the Wigan - Sunderland result. Wigan are now top :D Still can't see it lasting though

In the unlikely scenario that Sunderland win at Wigan and Everton lose at Reading, Sunderland go top of the Premier League today. :D What a mockery of the league that would make. Mickey Mouse League ... :o

Cue ...

Reading 1 Everton 2

Wigan 6 Sunderland 1

You were pretty close with the Wigan - Sunderland result. Wigan are now top :D Still can't see it lasting though

after chelsea beat liverpool they will be top :D

In the unlikely scenario that Sunderland win at Wigan and Everton lose at Reading, Sunderland go top of the Premier League today. :bah: What a mockery of the league that would make. Mickey Mouse League ... :D

Cue ...

Reading 1 Everton 2

Wigan 6 Sunderland 1

after chelsea beat liverpool they will be top :bah:

the other way lazeeboy :o , after Liverpool beat chelski they will be top :D

Cue ...

Reading 1 Everton 2

Wigan 6 Sunderland 1

nearly right wigan top i belive oh non sorry city there