The Lower League Thread

mrbojangles

The ferret never made ot out of Birkenhead......it was stolen, along with several hub caps !!

:) So where are the Trick trees this weekend? Must be loving it seeing Direby struggling.

The Tricky Trees are quietly extending their unbeaten run -16 games now, and 5 clean sheets in a row.

Tough away games in January at WBA and Sheepshaggers.

3 games in hand on the leaders Rochdale and we play them next (hopefully).

It's in tropical Rochdale, so the game will be on :)

I think you're 12 points behind but 3 games in hand. I'd sooner have the points in the bag but it will still be a bit of a crunch match.

I think you're 12 points behind but 3 games in hand. I'd sooner have the points in the bag but it will still be a bit of a crunch match.

Totally agree with you about the points in the bag, should be a good game and one of them old proverbial 6 pointers!!!

Its not that bloody tropical :D:D

It's in tropical Rochdale, so the game will be on :D

Its not that bloody tropical :D:D

It's a freak cold snap for Rochdale, that is. Probably a cold front coming in from Yorkshire. Hope it doesn't damage too many of our Palm Trees :)

The ferret never made ot out of Birkenhead......it was stolen, along with several hub caps !!

:) So where are the Trick trees this weekend? Must be loving it seeing Direby struggling.

The Tricky Trees are quietly extending their unbeaten run -16 games now, and 5 clean sheets in a row.

Tough away games in January at WBA and Sheepshaggers.

Yep........Billy "no mates" Davies doing a sterling job at the CG. tricky game at WBA on Friday where you lucky so n so's will be able to watch the mighty reds in action on Sky !! Roll on Direby away :D

Yep........Billy "no mates" Davies doing a sterling job at the CG. tricky game at WBA on Friday where you lucky so n so's will be able to watch the mighty reds in action on Sky !! Roll on Direby away :)

Had forgotten away versus WBA was a Friday game.

What a result !!

Should be safe from relegation now :D

What a win for us at WBA :) Now 2nd & flying !! oh poor old Direby !!

Yeah, I reckon we could be watching Forest on Turdvisions regularly next season at this rate. Time soon for a football and beer night in Kanchanaburi!!

What a win for us at WBA :D Now 2nd & flying !! oh poor old Direby !!

Yeah, I reckon we could be watching Forest on Turdvisions regularly next season at this rate. Time soon for a football and beer night in Kanchanaburi!!

Oh joy !! :D At last, quality viewing !! Reading this weekend.....anothe 3 points to add to the already buldging points bag :)

Exeter v Leeds Another huge test for us, Really cant see us getting anything from this one. All the leeds players will be well up 4 it, playing for a place against spurs the next ish game for them, I do believe. But u never know, we but live in hope.

I hear on the grape vine that Charlie Austin is on Billy "no mates' Davies radar !!! :D

Another 3 points on saturday from "Reeding" Next weekend is an R&R day followed by QPR's visit to the CG. I think by then they'll be on their 25th manager this season. Oh Bernie ! what's happening??? :)

Anybody know when the winter break in the fourth division finishes?

Now i wish it hadn't :D a bad result for Rotherham losing 2-1 against Darlo

had to look twice at that result this morning TM :) i thought Darlo were definite easy pickings?