Short Changing At Pattaya Mcdonalds

Lancelot

If you don't like the food, don't eat there. There are plenty of places around selling rancid bangers and mash to keep your type happy.

250px-Bangers_and_mash_1.jpg

Yuck do people actually eat that ?

Ah ok British food bet just like Dutch food it never won any awards.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a Thai Commercial ..

which i like alot ..

first it show . woman in a nice cars trying to buy something on the hiway or side of the road ( small road side store )

the woman : How much .. ??

vendor = 30Baht

the woman : Any discount .?

vendor = 35 baht

the woman = WHAT - 35? any discount you got it right ?

vendor : 40 baht .

the woman go mad .

------ Punch line ..

while you try to get discount or cheaper , you have waste your time whcih is more importance then money .

and in that ads it refer to the cars running . and the fuel is comsuming non stop while you try to get a 5 baht discount .. which may cost you 10 baht fuel ..

----

i had been in thailand for 11 years , i never had such silly problem ..

and i also try my best to small small note for buying item less then 200 baht ..

----

Oh i was at a 7-11 in chaingmai .. - and i buy something that cost 18.5 baht after discount - usally is 20 baht ..

i did not know there was a discount so i paid the 20 baht and walk out ..

was starting my cars and this girl knock on my windscreen - -- and she return me 1.5 baht :)

i took it and give her a big smile :D

few month later i saw her having lunch with her bf i think at one of the local resturant .. i settle their bill for them .. before i leave :D

Edited by Ta22

westerners are to blame for the greed of some Thai people. I understand when your only making 6000 baht a month at mc donalds. Lots of farangs spend that a day. Stay away from all the tourist areas, or call the manager next time if it really bother you.

I wonder why people travel all the way to Thailand to eat American Fast Food??

Better to go down the road for a nourishing plate of fried rice, at half the price.

What happens if you don't like fried rice or any Thai food?

Brigante7.

Than you dont come to thailand you stay home where you have your own food. ONe of the reasons to come to thailand is for it exquisite cuisine. Im a chef and i really dont like close minded people when it come to food. Especially when they refuse to try it and just say its not good. And sorry but if you call mc donalds food better than thai food than your parents have raised you wrong

WHen I was in New Zealand I was short changed, it was almost next to nothing and I realised after walking out of the shop. I didnt bother going back in for such a small amount.

Does this mean that New Zealand is now a corrupt country? lol

Than you dont come to thailand you stay home where you have your own food. ONe of the reasons to come to thailand is for it exquisite cuisine. Im a chef and i really dont like close minded people when it come to food. Especially when they refuse to try it and just say its not good. And sorry but if you call mc donalds food better than thai food than your parents have raised you wrong

Maybe you are the one with the closed mind?

I have lived here 20 years and prefer McDonalds to most Thai food. I have no problem with Japanese, or Mexican or Chinese, or Vietnamese- all of which I can get here. I just don't like Thai food very much. Only an idiot insists that someone eat food that they just don't enjoy. :)

Maybe you are the one with the closed mind?

I have lived here 20 years and prefer McDonalds to most Thai food. I have no problem with Japanese, or Mexican or Chinese, or Vietnamese- all of which I can get here. I just don't like Thai food very much. Only an idiot insists that someone eat food that they just don't enjoy. :)

lol, you dont like Thai food? what about massaman curry (best dish ever created)?

Anyways I guess we all got different taste buds as people think im crazy for hating mexican food.

I think McDonalds are great. I have visited their stores on numerous occasions and never had a problem with being short changed.

But this is probably due to the fact that I wouldn't touch their food even with a 10ft barge pole :D , I just find them a useful place to stop if I need to use a toilet :)

I quite like them- better than Mos burger in Tokyo. What really gets me is the fact that its the slowest fast food around. Why oh why they wait until the chip fryer is completely empty before they cook up a new batch and transfer it to the dispenser is just beyond me. Children, there is a well thought out process to running a Mc donalds franchise - use i! :D

I wonder why people travel all the way to Thailand to eat American Fast Food??

Better to go down the road for a nourishing plate of fried rice, at half the price.

Some people travel all the way to Thailand and eat only the food they have brought from their home in a huge suite case.

pwople dont come to thailand to eat, no matter what they say :):D:D:D .they dont come 4 the weather either.

I think McDonalds are great. I have visited their stores on numerous occasions and never had a problem with being short changed.

But this is probably due to the fact that I wouldn't touch their food even with a 10ft barge pole :D , I just find them a useful place to stop if I need to use a toilet :)

I quite like them- better than Mos burger in Tokyo. What really gets me is the fact that its the slowest fast food around. Why oh why they wait until the chip fryer is completely empty before they cook up a new batch and transfer it to the dispenser is just beyond me. Children, there is a well thought out process to running a Mc donalds franchise - use i! :D

When you get paid 20 baht an hour, im sure they dont really care, I used to work at McDonalds when I was a teen in Australia, we did the same thinking we would serve less customers that way.

Also I believe McDonalds WANT to only cook what is being ordered now, So you will find the time you get your food to be longer, but the food will be a little fresher.

If your using the toilet in that branch of Mc D,s please remember to flush it twice as its a long way to the kitchen in there

I have some examples of different McDonalds staff around the world.

Once i said at a German McDonalds: No ice in the cola. They did it. Also in the Dutch McDonalds.

Once i my girlfriend ordered at McThai, and said no ice in the cola, they put ice. I had to go back with the cola, and demanding for a new one without, finally I got it. But they are just hard hearing.