The Girls Are Getting Bigger And Bigger

Ling Kae

You guys taken a walk around soi 7 and 8 lately? 10 years ago you wouldn't have seen such obesity but these days there are more bigger ladies than ever before.

Has anyone else noticed this trend of Thai women getting quite large?

Please don't blame it on American food, they are usually eating moo yang and khow neow (BBQ pork and sticky rice). Most of the girls would rather their Thai food over American fast food.

So what's going on, are they just eating too much and don't care or what?

You guys taken a walk around soi 7 and 8 lately? 10 years ago you wouldn't have seen such obesity but these days there are more bigger ladies than ever before.

Please don't blame it on American food, they are usually eating moo yang and khow neow (BBQ pork and sticky rice). Most of the girls would rather their Thai food over American fast food.

They are not fat, they are prosperous.

All is not lost. A few curves and wearing one's beer glasses = WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!

Too many ham sandwiches !

more punters = more baht = more food :o

How about the thought that these girls are soooooooo bored (no pun intended) that they turn to food for some solace and excitement?

How do Soi 6 girls look? That seems to be the soi that you gents like best.

Edited by Tammi

There's no real change, you've probably just developed a taste for anorexic girls.

There are thousands of trim, sexy girls in Pattaya....open your eyes - fat girls are definitely in the minority.

How about the thought that these girls are soooooooo bored (no pun intended) that they turn to food for some solace and excitement?

How do Soi 6 girls look? That seems to be the soi that you gents like best.

As I made my way through the gauntlet of Soi6 to get to my dive shop - the ladies did appear to be quite fit. :o

try sitting in one of many restaurants/bars/wherever in phuket when the western men take off THEIR tops and you will see what GROSS is.

i wonder if the girls sit around saying things like 'jeez, those farang are getting a bit porky arent they? lucky they dont wear lace up shoes as they couldnt possibly tie their own laces. must be all the beer/mcdonalds/kfc/beer/junk/coconut curries/beer they consume. they dont look as nice as they did a few years ago do they? who would want to bonk them?'

just wondering............. :o:D :D :D

try sitting in one of many restaurants/bars/wherever in phuket when the western men take off THEIR tops and you will see what GROSS is.

i wonder if the girls sit around saying things like 'jeez, those farang are getting a bit porky arent they? lucky they dont wear lace up shoes as they couldnt possibly tie their own laces. must be all the beer/mcdonalds/kfc/beer/junk/coconut curries/beer they consume. they dont look as nice as they did a few years ago do they? who would want to bonk them?'

I doubt it.

More likely they are talking about the how generous or cheap different nationalities are, and isn't a shame about the weak dollar.

Hey, they are the ones selling their booties for coin now, eh?

Thais in general are getting porkier. The change is dramatic over the 10 years I have known Thailand. The diabetes epidemic among Thais kind of proves this too.

Edited by Jingthing

There are thousands of trim, sexy girls in Pattaya....open your eyes .

I do agree :D

fat girls are definitely in the minority.

Are you joking ?

There are thousands of slim girls in Pattaya,

But there are tens of thousands of fat girls too... :o

No-fat girls are now in the minority and it's now a hard work to locate them in bars...

Pattaya46

I doubt it.

More likely they are talking about the how generous or cheap different nationalities are, and isn't a shame about the weak dollar.

Hey, they are the ones selling their booties for coin now, eh?

Thais in general are getting porkier. The change is dramatic over the 10 years I have known Thailand. The diabetes epidemic among Thais kind of proves this too.

-- which as we all know is illegal in Thailand. Hope you all are not aiding and abetting. The BIBs will be after YOU.

i do agree, its rare to even see a looker in a beer bar let alone if she has a body to match her face....and if you want to see some real chubby chicks ... go past a high school. i spied some while on my visa run - i was crackin' up. they look like fattie american girls.

anyway - its none of these... thailand is more prosperous. people have more education and alternatives. the only chicks left working in bars are:

lazy as %$#*

no education

have at least one brat (at least part of the chub)

peasant stock to begin with

guys willingly send them thousands of B monthly - hey anyone can win lottery

whats the bigger laugh - guys fall in love and marry them.

i have a few lady friends, married, former married... bar girls. they thin ksame you mate. they cant believe the girls also. no shape, no make up, jeans and some crappy t-shirt, often rude, not interested in what the guy wants in the way of 'romance', only about the st, only about the money. they even tell me that the chicks that work a go-go have thai bf and many are in uni. they take only the stupidest, gullible farang they can bleed and they are hi priced and no service. they only have to take a few of these guys a month. you can see the signs outside - some dancers make b16k plus tips!!! Sweet no?

Edited by theseveredhead

jingthing: the quote you had pulled up.. i dontknow from where but this is how they do it:

the old girls (unlike the teens i mentioned) eat proper, traditional balanced diet - you could see this in korea old vs young as well... the younger set eat junk. its not unlike in states.... im 45 i like veggies and know i must eat balanced diet to be well and at least semi fit. teens appearantly do not even care anymore (in us). anyway...

i will also add, all my lady friends and all the girls on my soi comment when i come back from states fattened like a calf from living at my parents. you fat na? no shy about it.

heres the trick:

1. its basically 'atkins asian style' - they eat the dish, pick at the rice

2. they pick, pick and pick - like birds.

3. unlike fattie counterparts in the west, asian chicks like to wear sexy dresses/heels and look hot. in america it used to be that way, my mom had her figure until she was mid 40s. THEY DIET, they work at staying slim

* so next time they joking tell you little be fat 'ok' - dont believe it for a second!

Edited by theseveredhead

Have you ever flown internationally on a long haul flight and wondered who might occupy the empty seat alongside you?

In my case I hope to get a slim, attractive, long legged Miss World parking her bum next to me, sharing some idle gossip, a few giggles, the pop of a champagne cork and an exchange of telephone numbers at the end of the flight.....BUT

....I always get the biggest porker on the 'plane. One who may well be totally sober but has a huge hangover both sides of the seat. One who hogs the whole dividing arm rest to herself for the entire flight, one who crushes your toes each time she makes one of her frequent trips to the toilets and whose huge backside brushes your nose with each of those toilet breaks.

The same thing seems to happen to me in the movie theater seats and/or the mini-bus to the airport.

Where are all the slim, attractive girls when you really want them? :o

PMSL How true :D:bah: :bah: :o;)

RAZZ

Have you ever flown internationally on a long haul flight and wondered who might occupy the empty seat alongside you?

In my case I hope to get a slim, attractive, long legged Miss World parking her bum next to me, sharing some idle gossip, a few giggles, the pop of a champagne cork and an exchange of telephone numbers at the end of the flight.....BUT

....I always get the biggest porker on the 'plane. One who may well be totally sober but has a huge hangover both sides of the seat. One who hogs the whole dividing arm rest to herself for the entire flight, one who crushes your toes each time she makes one of her frequent trips to the toilets and whose huge backside brushes your nose with each of those toilet breaks.

The same thing seems to happen to me in the movie theater seats and/or the mini-bus to the airport.

Where are all the slim, attractive girls when you really want them? :o

funny that. I often get an over salavating bugged eyed boring man who Im polite to when he engages me in pointless chit chat (and curtiously turn down if he tries to get my telephone number). I also dislike the way these men treat larger ladies with their expression of pure disgust. Funny also when many of them have had a run in with the Ugly stick and often could do with a trip to the gym themselves. But of course I measure a persons actions rather than appearance.

Where are all the decent charming respectful human beings when you really want them? :D

C'est la vie eh.

Its a blokes perogative to get fat if he wants too.... I'm overweight & couldn't care less what anyone else thinks about that, then again I still fit inside the designated seat width of cabbage class on Quantas... :D

On the other side of the coin, its far more appealing to the fairer sex to maintain your body to socially acceptable norms.... :o