Beckham Named As Al Qaeda Target

crewcut

Hopefull they'll do everybody a favour and get Beckhams wife instead.

seconded...those ridiculous sunglasses she wears just about cover her whole face (not a bad thing) trouble is then looking at the rest of the skelleton.

As for Al Qaeda.....I wouldn't waste the bullets on his like

seconded...those ridiculous sunglasses she wears just about cover her whole face (not a bad thing) trouble is then looking at the rest of the skelleton.

Maybe, she is actually Bin Laden, and that's why she hides behind those riciculous sunglasses.

Not even remotely Samui related.

Moved to the football forum

///MOVED///

well he owns a very large house on Samui, i would have thought it has some relevance to Samui, which is pressumably why it was put on Samui forum. as a Samui resident i feel it is remotly connected. just my humble opinion which will no doubt get removed.

Edited by RakSamui

Didn't you know, according to some posters, that story was just a rumor put out by developers :o

And yes, that is an extremely tenuous connection to posting in the Samui forum, indeed.

Didn't you know, according to some posters, that story was just a rumor put out by developers :o

And yes, that is an extremely tenuous connection to posting in the Samui forum, indeed.

I know for a fact that it's not just a rumour, don't know if he bought but he certainly did come here last month to view at least 2 properties, so did Rio Ferdinand. Fact.

Didn't you know, according to some posters, that story was just a rumor put out by developers :D

Please , lets get this nonsense of the football forum , stick to samui sbk :o .