You Guys Are Going To Love This

SiamSquare123

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what it is, but I reread the OP's post and was ROFL. He is somewhat of a budding satirist, compiling all of the recent threads. I don't know if he is a comic genius or if it is just my migraine. I think I need to go lie down.

With respect kat, Woody Allen is a satirist. Daniel Defoe was a satirist. The editors of Private Eye are satirists.

The OP is NOT a satirist.

Bendix ... frist of all happy birthday... hope to see more glorious years of your posts.

the OP is realy departing from us.... as the retaliation from the uncle who had been spat on and sexually huniliated will undoubtadly retaliate.

We will then see the familier threads of Farrang is murdered by wifes family... :o

I know - I'm teasing, Bendix. The OP is so far out there with his caricatures that it's impossible to take seriously.

Happy Birthday! Right on the Leo/Virgo cusp - no wonder you're so sexy :D May you have many more. :D

...and I take a hand ful of the chillis and I put them in my mouth. I say "farang chomb gin pet". Then I spit all of them into his face. He takes three steps backwards and fall down. Then I jump ontop of him and start dry humping him there in the dirt and make sexual noises. then the stray dogs start licking his face.

Good grief! LOL. :o

uhmmm.. pretty agressive. if he is older than u, then shame on u. if is your same age i also think that u could skip the violent part n just jump it to the end. i mean, our difference with animals is the understanding n commnication, u didnt tryed to talk with him before been agressive?

I actually want to meet the family members and try my best to convince them that not all grown farang men act like retards.

Aside from the story, this excerpt is a classic for me:

"I love my wife and family. I'd do anything for them. Anyone hitting up Cowboy with me tonight?" :o

"....cos....I'm the MAAAAAAN!" Right?

I take it no-one took up his sociable offer?

This guy is obviously a mental case, and should be deported immediately surrounded by men in white coats whilst wearing a straight jacket.

I know this is just an anonymous internet Forum, but still...................some of the stories on here are pathetic.

I have seen it all over the years, the SAS men, ex CIA, FBI and Mi5,....................... Farangs whose girlfriends break off lunch appointments with the deputy prime minister so she can rush into his arms and tell him how much she loves him................that was in between the English leassons he was teaching to Thailands Elite, movie Stars, Pop Stars, Government Ministers etc................un-fking-real......

But, that's entertainment, and that's internet Forums.

I'm just gonna take my Ferrari for a blast on the expressway, I need to give it some throtle as I am flying round the world in my Lear Jet on business, then I'm off to a top secret meeting in London with M to discuss my 00 rating.

It's tough at the top.

Edited by Maigo6

Generally not a good idea, if your still able to type in a few months let us know what the payback was like...

That exactly happened to a young couple from UK who were guned down near th restaurant in Kanchanaburi which owned by the Thai police caption two years ago. After he was arrested, he claimed that the UK guy SPIT to his face, so he shot the guy to restore his honour.

uhmmm.. pretty agressive. if he is older than u, then shame on u. if is your same age i also think that u could skip the violent part n just jump it to the end. i mean, our difference with animals is the understanding n commnication, u didnt tryed to talk with him before been agressive?

-----------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure about his age.

On one post he told us he is 30 and has a girlfriend.

Then later on the other post he described himself as a 19 years old who lives in a swank place that rents for 100,000baht.

Now he told us about himself and a Thai wife.

???????????????????????????????????

The only entertaining thing about this thread is the number of members that are giving it credibility by saying the family will kill him or "if it's true". For all of you members who think this story might be true.... I have a bridge in London I'd like to sell - bargain price - any takers? :o

As for the OP; well bendix was on form, as usual & spot on with his response, but my vote for summing it up with one emoticon goes to markr with his supremely eloquent " :D "

Generally a bad idea - people have been murdered for less. (if this is true)
Dosent ring true does it brit,.If ( and i doubt i would have ) that had been me, when i sobered up id have had trouble getting to sleep, has no one told him thais dont fight fair,. mmm whats that smell ? horse s1-1it, ? .. probably turn out the uncle is the ex husband ! :o Edited by mikethevigoman

Reading the OP is rather like watching a car accident. You know you shouldn't, but it's impossible to look away.

How embarassing for the OP. All his credibility (such that it was) gone in one post.

I thought he typed rather well for a man with at least 2 bottles of sang thip consumed, ! .Well he was drunk wasnt he ? :o