Shaolin Kungfu In Thailand

Zamor

Dear Martial Art Friends

I would like to introduce our Shaolin Kungfu School to you:

Shaolin Wushu Thailand is the first official Shaolin School in Thailand,

with classes taught by instructors from the Shaolin Temple Martial Art Academy

in Deng Feng City, Henan Province, China.

SWT's training program.

• Basic Kungfu.
  • Qi Gong :(Internal power training techniques).
      • Patuanchin.
      • Tai Chi.

[*]Sanda (free fighting is a modern Chinese hand to hand combat,

self-defense system, and combat sport).

[*]Self defense.

[*]Shaolin Weapon skills (Only for students who finished the Basic

Kungfu training and approval of the Master).

Shaolin Kungfu Thailand in BANGKOK

Located in Seri Village behind Seri Center (J3), Srinakarin Road.

Classes are in Thai and Chinese, but much can be learned from observation as well.

For details, call 02-361-4224-5 or see our Web Site (www.shaolinkungfuthailand.com)

Click here to E-mail us

Best Regards T.Beckers

• 1 year later...

Good Luck with your Kung <deleted> school.

Time permitting in the future for personal interest ( as Krav Maga my main style ), I want to

learn classical Chinese Kung <deleted>. (Excellent Wing Tsun Instructor in Pattaya, but time/schedule prevented

me from attending, this WT Instructor in Pattaya is "real deal" & highly recommend him. not sure where he teaches from at present).

I was always interested in learning one of the main Hong Kong Styles either Choy Lee Fut or Hung Gar,

though of recent not sure which style either Tiger Claw or Eagle Claw, for the (Face clawing, & tearing )

interests me, can anyone tell me is more focused on "clawing & Tearing" especially to face, type

movements either Tiger Claw or Eagle Claw Kung <deleted>?

I did a style of kung <deleted> while I also trained in mugendo kickboxing (my other main style) back in Ireland, year back

called PAI LUM KUNG <deleted> or (White Dragon) which top 1980s Kick Boxer Don "The Dragon" Wilson started in martial arts

in, & the this Pai lum (pai lung) was founded by a Daniel K Pai a Chinese Hawaiian.

However, I read recently Pai Lum technically can or cannot (depending on how you look at it) be called

"Chinese Kung <deleted>" as it is based on the early William Chow system that became Kenpo (Kempo) Karate

later a revised version made famous by Ed Parker, who trained Elvis Presley in Karate & introduced

an unknown very talented innovativefast moving Chinese guy called Bruce Lee to the American public.

Pai Lum was was of Kenpo (Chow/ James Mitose & probably Kejenkenbo Hawaiian martial arts origins)

with elements of Pai family kung <deleted> added in, & various other moves from 5 Animal related styles.

I do remember we learned "Three Short Forms of Tiger" as introductory form/kuen & I suspect

the "Three Short Tiger Form" has origins in another style of chinese kung <deleted>?

Interestingly when learning Pai Lum back in Ireland we concurrently learned Shotokan Karate in the same

class, the idea being if after 5 years or so training, student would grade for Black Sash in Kung <deleted> &

Also receive 1st Dan in Shotokan under Japanese Karate Assoc. (not a bad idea at all as the basics

were not too different).

Later on in life I have goal to learn Chinese Kung <deleted> for self interest hobby.

Is there any authentic southern Chinese (Hong Kong) styles in Pattaya or anyone teaching any of

the styles listed above in Pattaya?

Good luck with your Shaolin Wushu Thailand ,

I enjoyed looked even though I cannot read Thai yet at www.wushu.in.th web site

& I even was happy to see, from youtube.com/kravmagathailand a clip

of myself demo Krav Maga on there. (Thank you for including that, I was happy to see it on there :-) )

Nice to see Martial Arts styles support & compliment each other in a positive way instead of

the politics & BS of "whose style is better"!

Is the size of the fight in the dog that is important, not the type of dog that brings success!

True of all parts of life, not just martial arts.

God Bless

Gerry

kravmagathailand.com