Do I Need To Show An Outbound Ticket

Hi all ,

just a quick question, I will be flying to KL next month for my second Tourist Visa. ( back to back )

Do I need to show or provide evidence of an exit train ticket or aeroplane ticket leaving thailand to the thai consulate, as Lopburi3 mentioned it previously to someone going to Ho Chi min for there 4th TV. ?

I wasn't asked last time in KL.

I don't want to go and find out I'm suppose to have one.

Thank's again all.

great website & always helpful.

steve.

Hi all ,

just a quick question, I will be flying to KL next month for my second Tourist Visa. ( back to back )

Do I need to show or provide evidence of an exit train ticket or aeroplane ticket leaving thailand to the thai consulate, as Lopburi3 mentioned it previously to someone going to Ho Chi min for there 4th TV. ?

Thank's again all.

steve.

:o To be honest, no one can say for sure.

It has been asked for at land border entries. I personally was asked to show a outward ticket on entering Thailand in June for a no visa entry (30 day stamp).

The truth is.....you can't be sure. However if it is possible, get the ticket. If you need it, no problem. If you don't need to show it, you're ahead anyhow.

Just make sure it is refundable if you get one. Pay full cash, and it should be refundable.

:D

Hi all ,

Thank's again all.

steve.

:o To be honest, no one can say for sure.

It has been asked for at land border entries. I personally was asked to show a outward ticket on entering Thailand in June for a no visa entry (30 day stamp).

The truth is.....you can't be sure. However if it is possible, get the ticket. If you need it, no problem. If you don't need to show it, you're ahead anyhow.

Just make sure it is refundable if you get one. Pay full cash, and it should be refundable.

:D

thanks IMA_FARANG ,

maybe i'll get a train ticket just in case. Cost about Bht1050 , and 80% refundable.

cheers.

steven.