Monday Evening With Bronco

elsie

I don't mean to hijack Scampy's thread about the next meet. But tomorrow night, Bronco will be back in Bangkok and we will meet up for a few drinks. If anyone interested, please pop in. We'll meet up at The Londoner, UBC II Building, Sukhumvit 33 - 8.30pm ish.

No mobile phone numbers to be posted on this thread. But look for this Union Jack. It'll be me.

Picture removed as the event's now history

Edited by LovelyCutie

I don't mean to hijack Scampy's thread about the next meet. But tomorrow night, Bronco will be back in Bangkok and we will meet up for a few drinks. If anyone interested, please pop in. We'll meet up at The Londoner, UBC II Building, Sukhumvit 33 - 8.30pm ish.

No mobile phone numbers to be posted on this thread. But look for this Union Jack. It'll be me.

LC can we see the full frontal photo please? :o

LC can we see the full frontal photo please? :o

It might be worth more than a glance Chon. You'll be OK she fancies soapdodgers.

No problem, Yorkie. I don't think I would be able to handle yet another big night out myself. That last night with you, paddy, aussie and that bloody Steve wore me out.

Doc, may I borrow that B I G Union Jack to wrap around myself this evening? I just got back from Patty and I don't have anything else to wear. :o:D

Stiffy, more peaceful now you mean? :D

And I will certainly look forward to doing something with that stiff thing.

Just the sound of a hundred men crying into their empty beer glasses :D

You certainly leave an impression, :D or two :o

Just the sound of a hundred men crying into their empty beer glasses :D

... crying with joy saying "Oh.. Finally, that b1tch has left the city..." :D

And was it true that it wasn't a gun in your pocket last Friday? :o