Simple Fan Room On Bts Line (pref Lower Soi's)

jinjok

I am seriously thinking of taking courses at Piammitr Language School but I am concerned about what I may have to pay for room. I am old Asia hand - looking for simple accom. while I learn Thai/script.

Lower Soi's a plus, but the school is near Asoke/Suk23. ***

Place should be nice and quiet and conducive to being inside for study

Simple, coolish, clean room (fan)

Bed/Furn/Fridge

Cold water fine

Cable TV a plus but not necc

Reasonable power rates (B6-8 per)

No/Reasonable deposit

My budget is 6k, can spend up to about 8k all in.

Please dont respond/post anything above 8k or with unwieldy terms. Please no cracks about the price/room/quality or whatever.... I've been in Asia quite long enough and this will be sufficient even if it wouldn't work for you.

THANKS THANKS

jinjok

why dont you consider the ramkamheng area, i have seen apts offered for as little as 4000 baht per month that would meet your needs.

you can get the boat on khlong sansaep to asok and walk to suk soi 23 or get the bus, the boat takes about 20 minutes and will cost about 16 baht.

check out soi 22, there are plenty of cheap monthly rentals stashed in small sois there. hong dios galore.

some pretty interesting neighbors you will have as well, area favoured by single "professional" women

check out soi 22, there are plenty of cheap monthly rentals stashed in small sois there. hong dios galore.

some pretty interesting neighbors you will have as well, area favoured by single "professional" women

ah yes the infamous liberty apts,i am sure the occupants will be more than happy to help the op with in depth thai studies.biggrin.gif