July 27Jul 27 Long shot here.....I am looking for someone to print two very smalls 3D jobs. I have the files just need them made.It is for a model kit, 1929 Bugatti.cheers
July 27Jul 27 Just now, Can samui said:Long shot here.....I am looking for someone to print two very smalls 3D jobs. I have the files just need them made.It is for a model kit, 1929 Bugatti.cheersIam in Pattaya, could print I and ship to you, depending on the files.Small intricate prints should be resin print than filament. Edited July 27Jul 27 by Ralf001
July 27Jul 27 Author 24 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:Iam in Pattaya, could print I and ship to you, depending on the files.Small intricate prints should be resin print than filament.Thanks Ralf, I know literally nothing about 3D printing, is it OK if I pm you and save everyone else from my ignorance?
July 27Jul 27 I'm on Phangan Island - I asked a similar question on the local FB group, and there is someone on the island with a 3D printer. I'll try to find his contact details...
July 27Jul 27 2 hours ago, Can samui said:Thanks Ralf, I know literally nothing about 3D printing, is it OK if I pm you and save everyone else from my ignorance?pm me your email.
Create an account or sign in to comment