Bbq At Fc Surin

dandare

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had planned and prepared to go to Surin for the bbq but then realised I have a 90 day visa visit to the CM immigration on Monday. Add to that my gf had only just got back home after a couple of weeks up country (should have been while I was going to the party) and some other stuff it became too complicated.

I sent a PM to Buckwheat to let him know and apologise. I am really disapointed that I missed the opportunity to catch up with you guys. I especially wanted to finally meet Thaddeus and Bronco but that will have to wait for another time.

Hope you had a great time - with free beer and ribs how could you not?

Drive carefully home and see you on the TV forums.

at least the Crows had a win last night as compensation. Bronco can explain what that means :o

CB

Oh how I wish I could be there. Would love to catch up with some familiar faces. :o

Yorky was the first to cry off sh1tfaced as early as 21.20,

Poor performance it was!!!

Yorkie is very tall isn't he, I got a nose bleed saying goodnight to him.

Errm, if it was after 6PM (which I assume it was), I doubt he was still standing. "Long" would be a more appropriate term? :D

That place keep expanding! Pretty soon they are going to have to move the bus station. How many people showed up? It must have been a sight for the locals. The front of the restaurant kind of looks like one of those all you can eat Moo-GaTa buffets that are popular in Thailand now.

WHAT A BLOODY GOOD NIGHT

Well I missed the last two bashes so was determined to get to this one:

I met so many folks to fit to the names on the Forum, I most certainly had a good time, and many thanks to all the organisers who did so much preparation behind the scenes prior to our arrival:

Well I did eventually get to bed about 5 am hahaha. I remember singing a duet with Thaddeus 'We did it a our way' and applauding another new pal Bergen GREAT NIGHT guys, when we doing it again.

Too all the others I met AA! Andrew Hicks Soundman bpraim (Nutter) Thaicoon see you all again soon

A great event - as usual :D

Thanks to TV, Martin and his staff, and to everyone who turned up! More faces I know, and new friends I've got

Tasty food, cold beers and good atmosphere :D

I see no point in waiting too long before announcing the next :o (P......up)

I think I was in bed 0530, but no hangover Sunday. Maybe someone thinks - No brain no Pain? :D

Edited by bergen

Rabble hmmm we resemble that 5555

With the feeling of rocks in my head the next day..... the word 'rubble' is also appropriate :D

:D:D

Gotta admit that while having a laugh at everyone getting back on the beer at 10 am (or before? or not even stopping!), I reckon I didn't sober up until after lunch.

Felt like a herd of elephants running around between my ears. :o

Rabble hmmm we resemble that 5555

With the feeling of rocks in my head the next day..... the word 'rubble' is also appropriate :D

:D:D

Gotta admit that while having a laugh at everyone getting back on the beer at 10 am (or before? or not even stopping!), I reckon I didn't sober up until after lunch.

Felt like a herd of elephants running around between my ears. :o

was a tough job linin up for a beer but someone has to do it, right? :D