Could It Happen Here?

farang prince

I would like to go on record to say that I think that [like religion], sex between concenting adults should be private and kept at home so as not to offend others. Too many times i've gone into a public toilet to take a leak and had some creep staring at my crotch.

Ok, i'm an adult....but what about an innocent teenager just awakening sexually and maybe a little confused about his sexuality and he goes for it. Wouldn't want that to happen to my son, would you??/

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to go on record to say that I think that [like religion], sex between concenting adults should be private and kept at home so as not to offend others. Too many times i've gone into a public toilet to take a leak and had some creep staring at my crotch.

Ok, i'm an adult....but what about an innocent teenager just awakening sexually and maybe a little confused about his sexuality and he goes for it. Wouldn't want that to happen to my son, would you??/

Take an informal survey among your friends, and you'll find that many of them lost their virginity as teenagers to a much older lady. Don't worry about your crotch, unless you don't have much to hide. My three sons did fine, and none of them made it to the altar as virgins, but they are all straight, even though their old man isn't.

But I agree that public toilets are no place to seduce a willing partner, unless the willing partner wants to be seduced, and we're not talking about seducing underage boys. Shall we come to your house and discuss with your wife about seducing underage boys for hetero sex? I thought not....

Sorry to differ with you, but i still maintain that public sex is simply bad manners and not respecting other's privacy. I don't try to advertise my sexual orientation, politics or religion on others and expect the same from others. is that too much to ask....let me pee in private and don't bother me in a public toilet.......

I did an informal survey of public toilets on my trip this week. No cruising taking place, and most of the urinals have partitions that prevent watching. Most Thais hug the partitions so closely that they could touch the front of the porcelain if they had an erection. In four years of using public urinals in Thailand, only once did I think I was being cruised. Your experiences will vary. It's extremely unlikely (to my experience) that a straight-acting guy would be propositioned in most public places in this country. Honestly, if you have teenage boys, they're far more likely to lose their virginity to a female in Thailand.

Like you Farang Prince I'm in a committed relationship of 6 years with bf so not out cruising - of course I still like to look though. Not into nor ever have been into public bathroom sex. I work for the airlines (yes it happens frequently in the airport stalls) so travel around the world and see it everywhere. Ok were talking about BKK. I named just a few places but it happens alot here. I'm not sure I agree that gay life is as open as we like to think it is here. A lof of these middle class boys/men from BKK are terrified that they will be found out. Yes they go to the Saunas and there are many! But some are even afraid to go there. Thus the toilets are an easy and convenient and quick way for them to get their rocks off. As I said the next time your out in any of the shopping centers and use the bathroom open your eyes. You will be surprised. Like you I always think...what is the point...as sex is so easy to get here and that's without even paying for it.

Serious question:

1. How come it's quiet when they are doing it, in the stall. I've never heard movement, noises, moving around, and any noise.

2. In bathroom in shopping centers for example, that have frequent visitors, how do 2 people sneak in the same stall. I assume one goes in shuts the door, and the second guy goes in when no one is in the bathroom, or going in and out.

How do they stay so quiet?

<br />
Like you Farang Prince I'm in a committed relationship of 6 years with bf so not out cruising - of course I still like to look though. Not into nor ever have been into public bathroom sex. I work for the airlines (yes it happens frequently in the airport stalls) so travel around the world and see it everywhere. Ok were talking about BKK. I named just a few places but it happens alot here. I'm not sure I agree that gay life is as open as we like to think it is here. A lof of these middle class boys/men from BKK are terrified that they will be found out. Yes they go to the Saunas and there are many! But some are even afraid to go there. Thus the toilets are an easy and convenient and quick way for them to get their rocks off. <b>As I said the next time your out in any of the shopping centers and use the bathroom open your eyes.</b> You will be surprised. Like you I always think...what is the point...as sex is so easy to get here and that's without even paying for it.
<br /><br />Serious question:<br /><br />1. How come it's quiet when they are doing it, in the stall. I've never heard movement, noises, moving around, and any noise. <br /><br />2. In bathroom in shopping centers for example, that have frequent visitors, how do 2 people sneak in the same stall. I assume one goes in shuts the door, and the second guy goes in when no one is in the bathroom, or going in and out.<br /><br /><br />How do they stay so quiet? <br /><br /><br />
<br /><br /><br />

Gays are polite. They don't speak with their mouth full

<br />
Like you Farang Prince I'm in a committed relationship of 6 years with bf so not out cruising - of course I still like to look though. Not into nor ever have been into public bathroom sex. I work for the airlines (yes it happens frequently in the airport stalls) so travel around the world and see it everywhere. Ok were talking about BKK. I named just a few places but it happens alot here. I'm not sure I agree that gay life is as open as we like to think it is here. A lof of these middle class boys/men from BKK are terrified that they will be found out. Yes they go to the Saunas and there are many! But some are even afraid to go there. Thus the toilets are an easy and convenient and quick way for them to get their rocks off. <b>As I said the next time your out in any of the shopping centers and use the bathroom open your eyes.</b> You will be surprised. Like you I always think...what is the point...as sex is so easy to get here and that's without even paying for it.
<br /><br />Serious question:<br /><br />1. How come it's quiet when they are doing it, in the stall. I've never heard movement, noises, moving around, and any noise. <br /><br />2. In bathroom in shopping centers for example, that have frequent visitors, how do 2 people sneak in the same stall. I assume one goes in shuts the door, and the second guy goes in when no one is in the bathroom, or going in and out.<br /><br /><br />How do they stay so quiet? <br /><br /><br />
<br /><br /><br />

Gays are polite. They don't speak with their mouth full

:o

Sorry to differ with you, but i still maintain that public sex is simply bad manners and not respecting other's privacy. I don't try to advertise my sexual orientation, politics or religion on others and expect the same from others. is that too much to ask....let me pee in private and don't bother me in a public toilet.......

This may be a little off topic but I'd like to go on record as a gay man in deploring the 'Heavy Petting' and public kissing that can sometimes be seen inside pubs and on the public terraces of places like Telephone and Balcony in Soi 4. Quite often it's tourists who don't know the local culture but sometimes it's guys who live here who have picked up a trick and just can't wait.

I am definitely not a prude and enjoy trips to saunas and some sexy bars but in pubs … come on! We go to these bars to eat, drink and chat and the sight of some couple making out at the tables or at the bar just turns me off. For Christ's sake guys (and girls) keep it for the bedroom, please.

This may be a little off topic but I'd like to go on record as a gay man in deploring the 'Heavy Petting' and public kissing that can sometimes be seen inside pubs and on the public terraces of places like Telephone and Balcony in Soi 4. Quite often it's tourists who don't know the local culture but sometimes it's guys who live here who have picked up a trick and just can't wait.

I am definitely not a prude and enjoy trips to saunas and some sexy bars but in pubs … come on! We go to these bars to eat, drink and chat and the sight of some couple making out at the tables or at the bar just turns me off. For Christ's sake guys (and girls) keep it for the bedroom, please.

Kek, you are absolutely right...it is very unThai to be making out in public. Holding hands or hugging...okay. But kissing or "heavy petting"? Definite no-no. But combine passion and booze and some people forget themselves, And the problem is that these types of people are oblivious to hard stares or nasty comments.

As a very general rule, people who are cruising public restrooms are being quite discreet. For those who walk in and aren't looking around, they generally won't be bothered. People are usually looking for other fellow travelers whose eyes are roaming around and they are obviously in the toilet for something other than a wee.

I have run into a few voyeurs who seem to be interested in nothing but looking at others genitals. These folks don't seem to care if someone is straight or gay. They show no interest in anything other than getting a peek.

So, for those who are in fear of being molested by some queen, fear not, you won't be and also rest assured that your children are relatively safe.

You got to be joking! It happens here everywhere. Siam Discovery - just try to use the bathroom on the 4th floor. This bathroom is used for everything except it's intended purpose - there is never a free stall. Silom Complex...these guys spend hours pretending to pee so they can hookup. The other day after having lunch, I went into use the toilet and after waiting a few minutes actually had to clap my hands loudly and say when you have finished looking at each other's c**ks I do need to go to the toilet. Several movie theatres as mentioned for sure...Chinatown, Saphin Taksin to name just a few. California WOW....this place in the evening is worse than Babylon. Lumpini Park....in front of the Grand Palace...the swimming pool at national stadium....everywhere! These are just a few of the places that I know. My friends have mentioned other places as well.

Farang Prince open your eyes when out you will be surprised. I've lived here several years. Not into public sex but a lot of gay guys are. Maybe the above places are for closet queens? I

Hey guys, your scarying a straight guy. :D:D I certainly get my share of girls, but didn't know things were so on-tap for you guys. I do say this in a nice way as I respect everyones sexual persuasion, but I must say I gotta think twice now when Thai guys lean towards me to get a better look at my tackle. I used to relax my grip and lean back to fully gloat proudly in my decent size and length thinking he would feel bad the next time he lined up his Thai girlfriend. Unknown to me I must have been mentally raped a dozen times in the last few months...... I'll have to make up some special underwear with blinders to keep out prying eyes, I wouldn't want to encourage rape now!!! :o:D

Edited by jayjayjayjay

• 6 months later...
So now Sen. Larry Craig (R-Idaho) has resigned from the U.S. Senate after pleading guilty to soliticing sex in a men's restroom in the Minneapolis airport. Yes, this is the same Larry Craig that has voted consistently for "family values" legislation and has been screwing gay people for years (I guess both literally and figuratively) with his votes against gay marriage, etc.

The question I have, this type of anonymous sex goes on all the time in the USA in public restrooms and in adult theaters...could it happen here in Thailand, where there are ample opportunities for gay people to hook up in other venues that are private and not public?

I don't think so. I think this happens in the USA specifically because of the repressive atmosphere against gays which is still predominant in America. Of course, I don't know about you, but a public restroom in Thailand is the last place I want to tarry. Just curious about what you think.

F Prince: are you joking??? Go in the Big C men's rooms for a pee and see the strange looks you get!

You've definitely won the Funniest Post Ever award :o

So now Sen. Larry Craig (R-Idaho) has resigned from the U.S. Senate after pleading guilty to soliticing sex in a men's restroom in the Minneapolis airport. Yes, this is the same Larry Craig that has voted consistently for "family values" legislation and has been screwing gay people for years (I guess both literally and figuratively) with his votes against gay marriage, etc.

The question I have, this type of anonymous sex goes on all the time in the USA in public restrooms and in adult theaters...could it happen here in Thailand, where there are ample opportunities for gay people to hook up in other venues that are private and not public?

I don't think so. I think this happens in the USA specifically because of the repressive atmosphere against gays which is still predominant in America. Of course, I don't know about you, but a public restroom in Thailand is the last place I want to tarry. Just curious about what you think.

F Prince: are you joking??? Go in the Big C men's rooms for a pee and see the strange looks you get!

You've definitely won the Funniest Post Ever award :D

:o Sorry FP.

Hope I can make up for that with this (though you might have heard it).

What have George Michael and wellington boots got in common?

They can both get s*cked off in a bog :D

• 5 weeks later...

Not to go into detail, but a friend reported having a bizarre encounter earlier this year, pure sex between consenting adults, in a men's toilet or changing room, with a 30-something father of two children who stayed outside. It really does happen.

Not to go into detail, but a friend reported having a bizarre encounter earlier this year, pure sex between consenting adults, in a men's toilet or changing room, with a 30-something father of two children who stayed outside. It really does happen.

I can believe bizarre! Was drinking with a pal at some well know out door bars in CM, this Thai guy, 30 ish, follows us to each bar and sits a few tables away and keeps staring. So, I go to the hong naam, and whilst I'm taking a leak he blatantly walks up and puts the goods on display :D which earned him a smile and a "mai ao kap"....... ten minutes later, he repeats the show for my pal which gave us a great laugh comparing notes :D . This guy sure was desparate, and not bad looking, if he'd only sat next to us and just said hello he just might have got what he wanted :o

I know an even more bizarre happening involving a monk but will spare the details for etiquette :D . Another "only in Thailand" story!

I always feel sorry after an encounter and then notice the guy walking out the john to a waiting wife and kids! Sure isn't fair to them.
Scott, I only feel a wee bit sorry, here in Thailand.Unlike we farang, the Thai men had more choices, even years ago.I imagine his wife knows and never says.Maybe the kids figure out why Daddy spends ten minutes doing what it only takes other Daddies five.Are you saying it is not fair for us to bonk them in the stalls, is not fair to the wife and kids?No guilt on my part.Two consenting adults.

Hi all,

First of all, I have no bad feelings against gay people OK?

But dear Mod, why is it that these kind of topics and discussions are not allowed in the other forums (for straight people) but allowed here?

There is even a topic in the lady forum about beach boys.

But when we guys want to discuss about where to find nice girls that are into some hanky panky, the topic is closed and we are refered to another site named bargirls.com.

Please explain,

Kind regards,

Alex

Perhaps the reason is that each subforum has it's own rules For example, you can talk down about women all you want in the general forum but it is not allowed in the ladies forum or you can correct a posters grammar and spelling in some forums but not in the teaching forum.

Edit reason: Having a problem with my "c" key. Sorry if I missed any.

Edited by twschw

Free sex is discussed all over ThaiVisa, including the "free sex" most men get from their wife or girlfriend. This topic is not about paid sex, prostitution, bar boys, etc. twschw's post, directly above, said it well (except you cannot slag off women too much even in the general forum, AFAIK). The Health Forum discusses STD's, vaginal contractions, condoms, circumcision, etc.

Unfaithful, no I don't feel guilty for my action, I feel sorry for the poor guys wife--I mean, he's sort of cheating on her and secondly, he could at least put her and the kids in the nearby restaurant, buy them a coke or something! Not really nice to leave them standing outside the bathrooms while daddy gets his rocks off!

Hi all,

First of all, I have no bad feelings against gay people OK?

But dear Mod, why is it that these kind of topics and discussions are not allowed in the other forums (for straight people) but allowed here?

There is even a topic in the lady forum about beach boys.

But when we guys want to discuss about where to find nice girls that are into some hanky panky, the topic is closed and we are refered to another site named bargirls.com.

Please explain,

Kind regards,

Alex

Yes, i quite agree Alex.

Different standards are being applied and there's definitely a lot more sensitivity applied to the subject matter you mention.

Wow, some people might want to not read the forum if they find it upsetting. But then you can date, marry, have children, adopt children etc. etc. etc.

But there is a good thread on racism that I think needs your immediate attention.