• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mothers house is warm

not temperature but heart

always welcome here

Just charming! :o

Feeling ambitious - time to try a tanka...

In the food court queue

Three shopgirls on a short break

Carry trays with grace

Pulchritude personified

They smile and chatter gaily

Being a single girl when you are30's

is to fear of dying alone and being found three weeks later half eaten by an Alsatian;

tortured by Smug Married friends asking, "How's your love life

You need to get out more Bambina find a nice guy and then if you are lucky you can die together in a plane crash

Change to papillons, even with your slender shape you would be too much for a papillon

Remind friends that men die in the arms of their Mia Nois not their wives because its more exciting....marriage is the death of passion. The only people who will tell you that is not so are wives.

Consider a role as a mistress not a wife, I have a vacancy arising sometime around Christmas...I can send you the interview schedules, there may be a slot for you between number 15 and number 17, 16 has dropped out after discovering God and lesbianism, though not neccessarily in that order, with a lesbian minister.

Failing that start a conversation with "Did I ever tell you about the time I got stuck in the lift with the boy band Blue? You know they call Duncan 'Mr Foot Long' They will soon stop asking about your love life because it will be so much more exciting than theirs.

And for all Non Thais who don't like boy bands trust me, with Blue its a Thai thing.

• 3 weeks later...