Extension Of Stay Based On Marriage

I would appreciate some advice.

I will be 48 in December, from the UK and living in Thailand married to a Thai wife.

I am currently in Thailand on a multi entry non-o.

I was thinking of continuing on non-o's until 50 and go the retirement extension route.

However maybe I will consider the 40k Bht per month earnings.

I do not work in Thailand but can show more than the 40k from rental income and investment earnings back in the UK.

What I do not want to do is 'drip feed' 40k per month into my Thai bank account, preferring to transfer a larger amount as and when I need it.

It is my understanding that Thai immigration only need to see evidence of 40k earnings abroad and not the monthly transfer, could anyone confirm this please?

Also they need to see proof of the 40k earnings for the full 12 months before the application? I assume the Embassy letter and bank statements are ok for this.

Thanks for reading.

It is my understanding that Thai immigration only need to see evidence of 40k earnings abroad and not the monthly transfer, could anyone confirm this please?

Confirmed.

Also they need to see proof of the 40k earnings for the full 12 months before the application? I assume the Embassy letter and bank statements are ok for this.

Yes.

--

Maestro