Dependent Visa

HI

This is a long story and fairly complicated, but any information would be appreciated. Here goes:

My husband & I have been in and out of Thailand for the last year on tourist visas - extended holiday. We have decided to stay in Krabi and are in the process of registering a company, getting a non imm B Visa and work permit for my husband and dependant visa for myself and our baby due to be born in Phuket 24th October.

Our current 30 stamp from the border expires on the 10th August. We may not have all our paperwork for the company sorted out by this date and will need to make another trip to the border - that's ok, even at just over 6 months pregnant.

Questions:

Is there such a thing as a dependant visa and how does it work along side my husband's non imm B visa and work permit?

Should I be looking at acquiring a different visa rather than dependant visa?

If we don't have the non imm B visa and dependant visa, merely a tourist visa, am I allowed to give birth to our baby in Thailand?

Would immigration for any reason not allow me in or out because I'm so close to giving birth?

Many thanks for any feedback.

Mandy

Very quick, your husband will have to apply for a non-imm B to open up the company, at the same time explain that spouse is joining and apply for a

non-imm O.

You might both have some problems as no sponsor letter by a Thai company, but show documents that you are presently applying to open a business.

Once your husband has got the B and the work permit, it can be extented inside the country up to one year and your o will be used to give you same permission to stay as husband.

Good luck for the baby, I see no problem with immigration. There could be one, if you use an airplane. Once the baby is born, register and the baby will get permission to stay (O-condition) as long as father.

All the best to you.