Has Anyone Seen Black Dye (for Pants)

h5n1

I have some great shorts made of microfiber but the sun has bleached them. I have seen blue denium dye, but not black.

Keep a look out for the 'Dye-Man' who tours Pattaya on his tricycle with a portable 'dye-black' bubbling brew. He annouces his arrival with a curious sounding Chinese drum.

I have some great shorts made of microfiber but the sun has bleached them. I have seen blue denium dye, but not black.

Where have you seen the blue denim dye?

I think all Thai dye laundry sevices wash all clothes in boiling hot water whether they're supposed to or not.

They've partially bleached every pair of jeans I've ever thrown their way.

I think all Thai dye laundry sevices wash all clothes in boiling hot water

No, I have been told that they soak everything for 2hours in a bucket of water with a cap or 2 of bleach.... That was from a Thai that takes in washing !!!

No, I have been told that they soak everything for 2hours in a bucket of water with a cap or 2 of bleach.... That was from a Thai that takes in washing !!!

Most Thaies have never heard of washing clothes in hot or even warm water

I was wondering about why my clothes were fading so fast and discovered that they do indeed, either soak in bleach, or in my case add to the washing machine, considered normal here?

Cheers

Keep a look out for the 'Dye-Man' who tours Pattaya on his tricycle with a portable 'dye-black' bubbling brew. He annouces his arrival with a curious sounding Chinese drum.

Yeh, interesting sight with all the smoke coming from his bike. :o

Naka.